centrelink!

Old Mar 11th 2010, 12:42 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default centrelink!

Over 4 weeks ago I put in my full application for sickness benefit! They called today to ask for evidence my wife and I are actually separated. Have to fill in another form and provide statements from 2 witnesses. I'll be back at work before I see any lucre!!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 12:58 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: centrelink!

Originally Posted by kporte
Over 4 weeks ago I put in my full application for sickness benefit! They called today to ask for evidence my wife and I are actually separated. Have to fill in another form and provide statements from 2 witnesses. I'll be back at work before I see any lucre!!
These things are designed to be annoying K. Do they backdate the money anyway?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
These things are designed to be annoying K. Do they backdate the money anyway?
No idea!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 1:51 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

You need to talk to them like Marsellus Wallace out of Pulp Fiction. That will guarantee a result (of sorts)?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:03 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: centrelink!

They're a funny bunch. I went in there yesterday and discovered that they're still listing a 1992 Mazda Astina as one of my assets, despite the fact that I sold it in 2003 and have informed them of this on at least two occasions.

Next time I'll have some fun with them and say I'm now driving a Bentley Continental, so I'd appreciate it if they could raise my Newstart allowance to help cover the repayments.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Mar 11th 2010 at 2:07 am.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
They're a funny bunch. I went in there yesterday and discovered that they're still listing a 1992 Mazda Astina as one of my assets, despite the fact that I sold it in 2003 and have informed them of this on at least two occasions.

Next time I'll have some fun with them and say I'm now driving a Bentley Continental, so I'd appreciate it if they could raise my Newstart allowance to help cover the repayments.
No sense of humour either. They asked me about assets and I said " women seem to think I have nice lips" The steely bored gaze returned scared me a little bit.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:23 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

No sense of humour either. They asked me about assets and I said " women seem to think I have nice lips" The steely bored gaze returned scared me a little bit.
Forget the idea about Marcellus Wallace...
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Forget the idea about Marcellus Wallace...
I use my humour. Some get me, some don't.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:32 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

I use my humour. Some get me, some don't.
That's pride f**king with you. F**k pride!!! Pride only hurts, it never helps.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

I desperately need to go in to sort out our Childcare stuff but can't face it with 2 children in tow. Will be brave and go on Monday when I'm on my own. Ours is always a bit scary outside too..........
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:36 am
Account Closed

That's pride f**king with you. F**k pride!!! Pride only hurts, it never helps.
I'm not proud of my sense of humour it has got me in the doo once or twice!
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:39 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

I'm not proud of my sense of humour it has got me in the doo once or twice!
Doggy-doo?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:45 am
Account Closed

Doggy-doo?
Trouble. Like the time an ex girlfriends Mum commented she wasn't good at holding her liquor and I suggested by the hair is always good. Or the time I tripped over a bag in McDonalds dropping my burger into the lap of a very big bloke. I smiled and asked if he wanted fries with that.
Sometimes it is just a reflex I can't help.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:51 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Trouble. Like the time an ex girlfriends Mum commented she wasn't good at holding her liquor and I suggested by the hair is always good. Or the time I tripped over a bag in McDonalds dropping my burger into the lap of a very big bloke. I smiled and asked if he wanted fries with that.
I have a friend from my Uni days who told me that one of his friends stumbled blind drunk into a public loo cubicle where a guy was pushing one out, and subsequently he landed on the lap of Monsieur defecation. Drunk logic quickly dictated that the man having a dump was going to punch the drunk chap so the drunk chap pre-empted the situation and punched the crapping man in the face first. Apparently, all happened within a split second.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 2:53 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody ever punched you in the face as a result?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.