Yes love to
100.00%
No thanks
0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Central Coast Meet

Old May 5th 2006, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Central Coast Meet

Thought I would do a poll on a meet somewhere in the Terrigal, Avoca, Gosford area as this is quite central. I have no idea of any child friendly areas as I live in Umina but suggestions welcome.

Jo
Old May 6th 2006, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

khoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant futurekhoardiroy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Central Coast Meet

We'd love to go to a meet...but it will have to be in July as we don't arrive until July 3rd.....leave in exactly 8 weeks........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old May 6th 2006, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by khoardiroy
We'd love to go to a meet...but it will have to be in July as we don't arrive until July 3rd.....leave in exactly 8 weeks........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well at the response this has had it might be then and just you and me.

Come on you lot pull your finger out.

Jo
Old May 6th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok got wmoore to move this into the right section. So hopefully it will pull a better response.

Jo
Old May 7th 2006, 12:34 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joho
Ok got wmoore to move this into the right section. So hopefully it will pull a better response.

Jo
Hello Jo

Have been with family in Manly Vale for the weekend and have only just read this thread.

One or two of us up this way were thinking along these lines but I was definitely waiting until my other half has returned from an emergency visit to the UK (she gets back here on 15 May).

Can we wait until after then?

Have completed your (small!) poll.

Jim
Old May 7th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hello Jo

Have been with family in Manly Vale for the weekend and have only just read this thread.

One or two of us up this way were thinking along these lines but I was definitely waiting until my other half has returned from an emergency visit to the UK (she gets back here on 15 May).

Can we wait until after then?

Have completed your (small!) poll.

Jim
I was thinking of July so the newbie can come, gives me a couple of months to round up the troops. I thought there would be a better response but there you go. you can only try.

Suggestions on places to meet gladly received. Have heard that Davistown has a lovely RSA club now with a play area for the kids, am going on Wed so will let you know. Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Jo
Old May 8th 2006, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

tartancarly will become famous soon enoughtartancarly will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Central Coast Meet

We will be more than happy to meet-up. Arrive first week of July. See you all then.
Old May 8th 2006, 11:54 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Originally Posted by tartancarly
We will be more than happy to meet-up. Arrive first week of July. See you all then.
Hi all
Thanks for the prompt Tatan. We are definately up for a meet once we arrive. Still got to sell the house so may be we will be around for the next one!
Caz
Old May 14th 2006, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by joho
Thought I would do a poll on a meet somewhere in the Terrigal, Avoca, Gosford area as this is quite central. I have no idea of any child friendly areas as I live in Umina but suggestions welcome.

Jo

Would love to meet a few people, so count us in
Old May 20th 2006, 2:20 am

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

my family will be there, I think a good place for the meetup would be at Terrigal "Harbour" as it has a cafe, restaurant and also BBQ places etc. As last sunday we went to the cafe and saw a lot of groups of people there eating and chatting. It over looks Terrigal Beach and the ocean let me know ur thoughts
Old May 20th 2006, 4:57 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ScottyTee
my family will be there, I think a good place for the meetup would be at Terrigal "Harbour" as it has a cafe, restaurant and also BBQ places etc. As last sunday we went to the cafe and saw a lot of groups of people there eating and chatting. It over looks Terrigal Beach and the ocean let me know ur thoughts
Scott

Have just sent you a PM.

Jim
Old May 20th 2006, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScottyTee

Sounds good to us, just let us know when
Old May 20th 2006, 6:00 am

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Scott

Have just sent you a PM.

Jim
cheers
Old May 20th 2006, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry i voted becuase i thought it said gold coast meet-up!My bad!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok thought it was time to revivie. Sorry about the delay, hubbies dad died in June had to go back to the UK for 3 weeks, then moved house early July. Now working full time for 3 weeks. How about the 24th Sept or 1st Oct and open to suggestions where but Terrigal 'harbour' sounds good make it BYO whatever or buy from cafe. Lets make a decision

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.