Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The central coast

The central coast

Old Oct 22nd 2006, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all
Post The central coast

Hi all
I was just wondering if anybody lives on the central coast and what its like to live and work wifes a nurse and me air conditioning engineer
thanks
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice
Default Re: The central coast

Originally Posted by dakesojo
Hi all
I was just wondering if anybody lives on the central coast and what its like to live and work wifes a nurse and me air conditioning engineer
thanks

Me too, I've read a lot of the threads on Central Coast and they are mixed. We are moving out to Oz in three weeks! A few Ozzie's recommended it when we did our reccie, but we didn't have time to check it out. Once we have looked around, I will post our findings which might help although it might be a while before i get the opportunity to use the internet!

You both shouldn't have trouble with your jobs wherever you go I wouldn't have thought.

Cheers
Old Oct 24th 2006, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

rebh will become famous soon enoughrebh will become famous soon enough

We are off to the Central Coast next year if all goes to plan.
We are going on a trip there next week to have a look around and catch up with friends and relations. Also to get a better idea of the area and where is best for us to settle.
We are not far from you in Bournemouth so if there are any local meets it would be good to catch up and swap notes.( I know they have a get together in Southampton which is a bit of a drive, if there are a few of us this way it would be good to organize something.)
Old Oct 24th 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rebh
We are off to the Central Coast next year if all goes to plan.
We are going on a trip there next week to have a look around and catch up with friends and relations. Also to get a better idea of the area and where is best for us to settle.
We are not far from you in Bournemouth so if there are any local meets it would be good to catch up and swap notes.( I know they have a get together in Southampton which is a bit of a drive, if there are a few of us this way it would be good to organize something.)
thanks
for getting back PM me when you get back hope you have a good trip
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:35 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dakesojo
Hi all
thanks

where on the central coast r u lookin at?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by biggy
where on the central coast r u lookin at?
hi
the gosford area some where near the beach if poss