Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Cellar Diaries...

The Cellar Diaries...

Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:27 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Cellar Diaries...

Well the house is now starting to look pretty bare....the 16th of December is looming...still no where to live for the next 2 months....

Adelaide is nearly here.....we are now looking to book flights and accommodation for the 2nd week of Feb....

p.s. now we are panicking.......but no going back...
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:41 am
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Cellar Diaries...

This is when reality bites and its starts to get scary !!! I spent months worrying about every little detail of our move and wondering if it was all going to be worth it. Three months into my new life in Australia and I know it is DEFINITELY worth all the stress, tears and tantrums

Wendy
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:48 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this thread was going to be about wine!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
This is when reality bites and its starts to get scary !!! I spent months worrying about every little detail of our move and wondering if it was all going to be worth it. Three months into my new life in Australia and I know it is DEFINITELY worth all the stress, tears and tantrums

Wendy
Agree with you wendy 1 yr in worth all the stress, crying, worry, sleepless nights, headaches.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:28 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scossie
I thought this thread was going to be about wine!

Well somebodywill usually post a reply moaning about something.. is that what you mean..??
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:42 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Well somebodywill usually post a reply moaning about something.. is that what you mean..??
Wine, not whine..
A thread called, "The Cellar Diaries" by "CORKER"..!!!
"What else could it be?" I thought???

I'll really need to stop thinking about alcohol 24 hours a day!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:58 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Scossie]Wine, not whine..
I'll really need to stop thinking about alcohol 24 hours a day!!:QUOTE]
WHY........ MM
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

You spent many a night in your cellar Corker
Will you miss it?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:17 pm
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by hilary6
You spent many a night in your cellar Corker
Will you miss it?

Not in this weather it's bl@@dy freezing...