CE in Perth

Old Sep 18th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

ketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really nice
Default CE in Perth

Hi guys, I am not sure, if the Aussies reading the ME Part, so here again:
how are the chances to find a job as civil engineer in Perth, if I need to be sponsored?
How can I manage to find such a job?
And how are the chances, if you are female and from Germany
The other places, which I look for are Abu Dhabi and Doha.

Thanks for your advices.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 5:47 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CE in Perth

Originally Posted by ketty
Hi guys, I am not sure, if the Aussies reading the ME Part, so here again:
how are the chances to find a job as civil engineer in Perth, if I need to be sponsored?
How can I manage to find such a job?
And how are the chances, if you are female and from Germany
The other places, which I look for are Abu Dhabi and Doha.

Thanks for your advices.
Put it this way - if you and all your civil engineer buddies came to Perth, you would all get good, high paying jobs. In fact, employers would probably be waiting to hire you at the airport.

Being German and female is not a problem. Plenty of female engineers here - and you can obviously speak english.

Good luck.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

ketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really niceketty is just really nice

Are you having me on?
I can´t believe that there are so many jobs in Perth an around.
And I can´t believe that I just have to pcik up the next plane with my CV in the pockets and will grap a job in Perth.
I really like Perth.
If you have further information, put it forward to me, please. Thank you.
Old Sep 18th 2008, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amazulu
you can obviously speak english.

Good luck.
I try to. Thanks.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

So, if there is a lack of engineers, and I try to find a job over there, can I go with a business visa, trying to find a sponsored job?
I can´t go with WHV. Thanks for replies.