Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cat's and dog's diary.

cat's and dog's diary.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

koala_mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cat's and dog's diary.

There seems to have been some comment about cats and dogs recently. I will let the below speak for itself....

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DIARY

Day number 180

8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVOURITE!
9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVOURITE!
9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVOURITE!
10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVOURITE!
11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVOURITE!
12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVOURITE!
1:00 pm OH BOY! THE GARDEN! MY FAVOURITE!
4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVOURITE!
5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVOURITE!
5:30 PM - OH BOY! MUM! MY FAVOURITE!

Day number 181

Day number 182

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DIARY

DAY 752

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I
am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 765

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768

I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid?! My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odour of the
glass tubes they call "beer.." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.

But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha ha , very good!
An entertaining read.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

LOL
Good on ya Koala Mac - must also add that your Bertie looks really gorgeous!!!!! What type of cat is he?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Larissa
He's a chocolate Asian - which is, to all intents and purposes, a Burmese. So he's a big talker and a lifelong kitten - he's particularly keen on sitting in the bath and yowling at the wall. Maybe he likes the echo?!

K_M
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by koala_mac
Hi Larissa
He's a chocolate Asian - which is, to all intents and purposes, a Burmese. So he's a big talker and a lifelong kitten - he's particularly keen on sitting in the bath and yowling at the wall. Maybe he likes the echo?!

K_M
Arhhhh cute! Best not give your location away or I might come and kit-nap him!!!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

LOL! I'm not sure he'd cope with the sea breezes and all that sailing down your way
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL! I'm not sure he'd cope with the sea breezes and all that sailing down your way
What sea? Oh - you mean that briney thing beyond the housing estate? ! LOL
I have got a nice sunshiney garden though, but he probably wouldn't last long if sprog got his hands on him - my cat Sid is very patient and bundle tolerant!
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Larissa
What sea? Oh - you mean that briney thing beyond the housing estate? ! LOL
I have got a nice sunshiney garden though, but he probably wouldn't last long if sprog got his hands on him - my cat Sid is very patient and bundle tolerant!
He he
My cats have only seen kids once. They scarpered under the bed and didn't reappear for hours, much to the mites' disappointment.
Good for Sid - is he any particular breed?
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

He he
My cats have only seen kids once. They scarpered under the bed and didn't reappear for hours, much to the mites' disappointment.
Good for Sid - is he any particular breed?
No particular breed - maybe some burmese in him - he's big, black and affectionate! I looked for a digi pic but couldn't find one!