Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cats to Australia

Cats to Australia

Old May 13th 2009, 12:59 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cats to Australia

Originally Posted by kporte
Cats are evil.
Al Qaeda is run by cats.

Also, the Global Financial Crisis and the fall of Sub-Prime is directly linked to the black market dealings in fish flavoured Cat nibbles.

Old May 13th 2009, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

evil!
Attached Thumbnails Cats to Australia-evil.jpg  
Old May 13th 2009, 1:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigAPE
Al Qaeda is run by cats.

Also, the Global Financial Crisis and the fall of Sub-Prime is directly linked to the black market dealings in fish flavoured Cat nibbles.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...is-working.jpg
My cat has performed a hostile invasion on my dogs bed and taken it over completely.

This could escalate to the food bowl.

Cats are most evil - mine has a gun in his ginger pocket.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
mine has a gun in his ginger pocket.
Is this another of your inventive euphemisms?
Old May 13th 2009, 1:29 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this another of your inventive euphemisms?
Well you see Gordon has a bit of a 'pouch' thing going on under his belly - weighing 8kgs he is rather a big boy.

I am sure that somewhere in his pouch is a ginger pocket holding his gun.

I am sure of it.

(it is some pouch though and he really needs to diet)
Old May 13th 2009, 1:36 pm
Account Closed

Well you see Gordon has a bit of a 'pouch' thing going on under his belly - weighing 8kgs he is rather a big boy.

I am sure that somewhere in his pouch is a ginger pocket holding his gun.

I am sure of it.

(it is some pouch though and he really needs to diet)
Liposuction and tummy tuck?
Old May 13th 2009, 1:45 pm

Liposuction and tummy tuck?
Hmmm I think so.

Fat ginger pussy.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Hmmm I think so.

Fat ginger pussy.
Like this?
Attached Thumbnails Cats to Australia-fat-cat.jpg  
Old May 13th 2009, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tooterelli
This is the comment which started this debate. A cat owner thinking that it was pathetic that neighbours complained about their cat!!!

Not misguided - I wasn't responding to you at all - so wind your neck in "dickhead"
Have you actually ever seen a human with a dick shaped head? or are you being mis-guided too. From cats to dickheads..lol

I have 2 pussies by the way, they shit in my garden only, so no dickheads here
Old May 13th 2009, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Like this?
Wow that's one hell of a pussy, fancy getting your chopper round that?
Old May 13th 2009, 1:55 pm

Like this?
Oooh no, that is horrible

but a large pussy all the same.
Old May 13th 2009, 1:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Wow that's one hell of a pussy, fancy getting your chopper round that?
You had to lower the tone. We have set the standards really high on here tonight and you've just knocked them aside in one post!
Old May 13th 2009, 2:01 pm

You had to lower the tone. We have set the standards really high on here tonight and you've just knocked them aside in one post!
We can raise the tone again, don't worry.

Flabby pussies - my pussy is a bit flabby down below but I love him.

The ginger pouch of Perth.
Old May 13th 2009, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

I don't do standards, i'm not fussy.

I can vouch for PP's ginger puss, it's a whopper How is Gordon Sam?
Old May 13th 2009, 10:02 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Earlier mentioned cat has a dicky tummy will have the runs if not fed science diet, at 2-f**king-8 dollars a bag I would love an alternative.

Otherwise I am letting her go nuts on wiskas and pionting her in the direction of my neighbours garden.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.