Cat's

Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

ozhereicome is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Cat's

Hiya,

We plan to move to the Gold Coast later this year and it was always my intention to bring the family pet cat. I have found cattery's in Brisbane but still want to speak to someone who has already taken a cat to Oz. Just silly things worrying me such as, can we rent a pet friendly home when we first arrive, and if so, how do i get him to adjust to his new home? Any advise would be really appreciated x
Old Mar 10th 2007, 7:18 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cat's

I can't help you, but hopefully someone else can
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:01 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozhereicome
Hiya,

We plan to move to the Gold Coast later this year and it was always my intention to bring the family pet cat. I have found cattery's in Brisbane but still want to speak to someone who has already taken a cat to Oz. Just silly things worrying me such as, can we rent a pet friendly home when we first arrive, and if so, how do i get him to adjust to his new home? Any advise would be really appreciated x
Hi

We bought our four cats with us and they have settled in brilliantly!

They stayed in quarantine for a month, then a further month in a lovely cattery where we could visit them, and by then we had bought our own home and moved them straight in.

We had to apply for a licence for them (cause we have 4), but that was no prob, they just had to inspect our house and make sure that we locked them indoors at night.

Good luck

Nicola
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paul and Lynz
I can't help you, but hopefully someone else can
And the prize for today's most redundant reply goes to ...

... oh, it's me ...

Hahahahahaha!

Really must stay off the dope at weekends.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
And the prize for today's most redundant reply goes to ...

... oh, it's me ...

Hahahahahaha!

Really must stay off the dope at weekends.

To the OP: try doing a search of the forum as this is another topic that gets asked at least every week