Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Catagorical Denial

Wikiposts

Catagorical Denial

Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Catagorical Denial

I would like to catagorically deny the allegations that have been made against me.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:44 pm
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Although we do not know what allegations have been made
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oooohhh! I love a bit of scandal! Were they interesting allegations Renth? will there be a court case/ Nothing to do with the Royyal Family are they....!!!! (tee hee)
Old Nov 6th 2003, 4:49 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Oooohhh! I love a bit of scandal! Were they interesting allegations Renth? will there be a court case/ Nothing to do with the Royyal Family are they....!!!! (tee hee)
All that happened was I got up in the night with a "full on chubber" slipped on some soap and fell on to my (naked) flunky who happened to be bending over at the time.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And now some rotter is trying to expose you in the papers...just can't get the staff now, can you!

I had heard another version actually, via friends of a friend of a friend, that it was a different Royal, not the one being talked about........
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:06 pm
(It's not my real name)

And now some rotter is trying to expose you in the papers...just can't get the staff now, can you!

I had heard another version actually, via friends of a friend of a friend, that it was a different Royal, not the one being talked about........
Probably a separate, yet true, incident
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:18 pm
Home and Happy

Stranger things have happened. Still as long as everyone believes you, when you refute the allegations!!!
Mind where you leave the soap in future......
Old Nov 6th 2003, 9:12 pm
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point

perhaps it was two royals and a butler. ooo-er
Old Nov 6th 2003, 9:34 pm
Badge

Type in the name of the servant in the press in to google groups,
(www.google.com)

enclosed in speech marks
eg "firstname secondname " then search on groups, not web

you'll find alt.gossip.royalty references which take you to the newsgroup, or excerps from it.

my god...

Badge

Last edited by badgersmount; Nov 7th 2003 at 6:04 am.

Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:02 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by badgersmount
Type in the name of the servant in the press in to google groups, (the newsgroups not web), enclosed in speech marks eg "firstname secondname " then click the alt.gossip.royalty links

my god...

Badge
Oh my God...no...couldn't be...not Charles...no. :scared:
Old Nov 6th 2003, 10:05 pm
tennisoz

Default Re: Catagorical Denial

Originally posted by renth
I would like to catagorically deny the allegations that have been made against me.
And I thought you were categorically denying that you can't spell categorically . Yeah, I know, p**s off you pedantic so and so.

TennisOz

P.S. Of course the PoW (not Prisoner of War) has made the unprecedented step of having his flunky announce that he is indeed the senior member of the Royal Family that allegedly did something to someone but we aren't allowed to know about it and the butler's got the tapes (and the bar of soap they reckon) Watch the sales of Sunday papers go up this week.

Old Nov 7th 2003, 1:09 am
WBB

Type in the name of the servant in the press in to google groups, (the newsgroups not web), enclosed in speech marks eg "firstname secondname " then click the alt.gossip.royalty links

my god...

Badge

jesus christ, that is sick. :scared:

how did you find that lot badge????

Old Nov 7th 2003, 2:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

renth, should anything happen to you - ie you get flung in jail!! - we shall start a campaign;

''FREE THE OCEAN REEF ONE!!''

failing that we shall set up a subscription to 'horse and hounds' and 'tatler' for you to pass the long hours in the clink!!
Old Nov 7th 2003, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

my god...

Badge
Well that's saved me splashing out on the Mail on Sunday this weekend !!:scared:
Old Nov 7th 2003, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Come on spill the beans, I tried searching but all I found out was that it was an incident with a servant!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.