Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

I might see some of you there as I`m attending a Newcomers meeting at the RSL. Never been before so I`m not even sure if its in the same area.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

cee1jay is an unknown quantity at this point

hello Wilgar,we sit outside for the kids entertainment so hopefully see you there-just listen for the English accents!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Is anyone going tomorrow (1st July)? as there is no FTC until the holidays when it changes to FMC (being on Monday 7th)!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep we are around.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

Sorry... can't make it. Working again!!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:09 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

I will be there before i go back to UK again on monday next week, will explain tomorrow as it is not something i want to discuss on a public forum.

Sheila
x x
Old Jun 30th 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be there too, if my daughter will ever get dressed.
Hope everything is ok Shelia.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

chris rose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, We have Just arrived in Castle Hill on Tuesday (5th August) - is the meet up still going on (next tuesday - 12th aug)? - would love to hear from anyone in the area as we are still a bit shell shocked!!!
Chris, Sarah Esmee and sam x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
Welcome, you picked a cold time to arrive

Yes we should be meeting up next Tuesday (weather permitting). We didn't meet up last Tuesday as it was FTC (First Tuesday club), there is a separate meet on the first Tuesday of the month.

I'm in kellyville, so nice and close. What ages are your children?
I have a 6 and 3 year old.

Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

chris rose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, Soma,
Thanks for getting back so quick - would love to meet up if it is all on. Our daughter is 6 also and and my lad has just turned 4 - i wont tell you how old Sarah and i are!! ( mid to late 30's!!!) We are looking at renting in Kellyville/Beaumont Hills, so are starting the saga of estate agent chasing today - severely under estimated how hard it is/ how much demand for rentals there are - any help or advice much appreciated!!! Hopefully getting mobiles sorted out today so will have a contact later - would love to catch if you are free sometime?

all the best, chris
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

cee1jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Chris and family....We arrived in Jan so pretty new here too so know exactly what you are going through. Spent 7 weeks in a caravan ARGHhh. Have you internet access? thats the best way to get a rental homehound or domain we found the best. We are in Castle Hill and have a 7yr boy and 4yr girl. Look forward to meeting you
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there from us too!

We are in Glenhaven and have a 5 and a 2 year old.

Have you got your oldest in to a school yet?

This time last year rentals were much easier to come by - now unfortunately, due to interest rate rises and therefore increase in mortgage costs, more people are looking to rent and so not the selection.

Sure you will find something in the area's you are looking at though.

Good Luck and see you on Tuesday.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

We will probably be there on Tuesday too! I will bring my 4 year old daughter but have a 5 year old who'll be at school as well.....
See you then. Katherine
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

The Stevenses will become famous soon enoughThe Stevenses will become famous soon enough

I live in Castle Hill too although my children are much older, 14, 13 and 7 but just wanted to say hi!!

I may be at the RSL on Tuesday eventhough I will have no children with me!!

Jo
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris rose
Hi all, We have Just arrived in Castle Hill on Tuesday (5th August) - is the meet up still going on (next tuesday - 12th aug)? - would love to hear from anyone in the area as we are still a bit shell shocked!!!
Chris, Sarah Esmee and sam x
Welcome. It is overwhelming at first but you will get thro` it all. Good luck with the rental hunting. We`ve been here 16mths so completely sympathise.
W

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.