cash

Old Aug 15th 2002, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default cash

Hi
i need good financial advise,can any recommend an advisor.?
Hoping to lodge that gross amount of cash in order to overcome the raise in passmark,so info on when /how to convert would be good.Also need advise re endowments as i know we cant keep them running ,what a pig.!
too much info needed,i reckon i need someone to come to the house and go through it all with us,do any of the agencies do that?
Old Aug 16th 2002, 12:06 pm
Jaj

Default Re: cash

>On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:40:27 +0000, donna <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hi i need good financial advise,can any recommend an advisor.? Hoping to lodge that
    >gross amount of cash in order to overcome the raise in passmark,so info on when /how
    >to convert would be good.

Using a bank is the most obvious option to transfer money to Australia. You'll get
instructions on how to lodge the bond from your case officer in due course.

>Also need advise re endowments as i know we cant keep them running ,what a pig.! too
    >much info needed,i reckon i need someone to come to the house and go through it all
    >with us,do any of the agencies do that?

Most migration agents are not trained to give tax or investment advice, let alone
advice covering two jurisdictions. Alan Collett is probably best placed (in terms
of those on this forum) to give you a few pointers.

Jeremy