Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Are Case workers friendly and helpful?

Are Case workers friendly and helpful?

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:04 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Are Case workers friendly and helpful?

I was just wondering if case workers are friendly and helpful?

Cheers
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice
Default Re: Are Case workers friendly and helpful?

our was really good. Done visa applicaion online and she kept us on track and if we had a query mailed dept(only mailed twice) and she answered next day. We done it without an agent, cannot fault her.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:21 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbeeb
our was really good. Done visa applicaion online and she kept us on track and if we had a query mailed dept(only mailed twice) and she answered next day. We done it without an agent, cannot fault her.
Has anyone phoned their case workers?

Cheers
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by julie hilton

Cheers
We emailed. They don't like to be bothered. We did find ours very helpful. We didn't have an agent also
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

WILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud ofWILKINSONS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PoppetUK
We emailed. They don't like to be bothered. We did find ours very helpful. We didn't have an agent also
Our case officer was fantastic. We have our permanent visas now, but we had a little problem regarding our 18 year old son. They wanted him to apply seperate which would have meant paying another large fee and also waiting in the process again. We battled it through with our case officers help and were eventually given the go ahead to all have our medicals. I have never phoned they much prefer e-mail. They seem to reply very very quickly.
So to conclude case officers have your best interests at heart and I personally praise mine. Be optimistic all the time!
Kindest regards janex
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 4:47 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by julie hilton

Cheers
Hi Julie

Mine was a nightmare but heard this is very rare. She couldn't have been more unhelpful. Saying that, we had a second case worker when we applied for our new son and she was on the other end of the scale, couldn't have been better, even phoned us to clarify a point!

Good luck.

Ben