Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

case officer update

case officer update

Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

yorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to all
Angry case officer update

as you may have read on my last post we were ack 10th of jan 136 modl and up to now have had no contact from dima thats 6months 1 week,well we have just received the e-mail request for meds and further info it was dated 7th of april just short of 3months since application.But the date for returning all the information was 7th of july witch has now passed so now we have gone from panicking about no reply to panicking we have blown the whole thing because of a missing e-mail.Anyone else experienced this or now what our chances of still being able to carry on are?

dave
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: case officer update

Originally Posted by yorkie999
as you may have read on my last post we were ack 10th of jan 136 modl and up to now have had no contact from dima thats 6months 1 week,well we have just received the e-mail request for meds and further info it was dated 7th of april just short of 3months since application.But the date for returning all the information was 7th of july witch has now passed so now we have gone from panicking about no reply to panicking we have blown the whole thing because of a missing e-mail.Anyone else experienced this or now what our chances of still being able to carry on are?

dave
I would email and call them immediately explaining the situation. Unless you have an agent then contact them and ask them to contact your case officer immediatly. I am sure you will be ok, if your honest with them. If anything all it may result in is a slight delay.

Good luck
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

yorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to allyorkie999 is a name known to all

thanks nicola,
not using an agent( maybe its times like these when you wish you had payed the extra and had one ) i have e-mailed them striaght back explaining the situation fingers crossed we will be ok

dave
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I'd ring them and explain what has happened.

Hope everything will be OK.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorkie999
thanks nicola,
not using an agent( maybe its times like these when you wish you had payed the extra and had one ) i have e-mailed them striaght back explaining the situation fingers crossed we will be ok

dave

I don't get it.

U said u got an email today requesting further info by the 7th of July.

was the email a reminder...or was it the same invoice just sent again. Howcome the CO didn't realize that the 7th July had passed ?

TC
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

hi tc,
i e-mailed dima 2 weeks ago asking why we had heard nothing on our application,the e-mail received today was the original re-sent it was dated 7th of april and reading through it all the information and meds had to be done by the 7th of july. there was no extra information as to why it had gone missing or what we were to do about the date having passed e-mailed them striaght back asking what we should do.
hope that makes more sense

dave