Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Case officer allocated......

Case officer allocated......

Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Case officer allocated......

After much encouragement from my pompey friends I plucked up the courage to e-mail Adelaide. Three times I typed my query out....then chickened out of sending it.
Baby en I.

Finally I emailde them. They replied within 24 hours stating the name of the case officer and also informed me that they had our medical reports.
Yipeee!!!

Now I am worried again. Slightly overweight, although not obese, with higher than normal blood pressure, although controled by medication, and high bP as a result of a very stressful job, which hopefully I will soon be leaving.

At long last, maybe things are moving for us.
Also have a further 2 viewings on the hous etommorrow.

Bring it on!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: Case officer allocated......

Originally posted by sj oldfield
After much encouragement from my pompey friends I plucked up the courage to e-mail Adelaide. Three times I typed my query out....then chickened out of sending it.
Baby en I.

Finally I emailde them. They replied within 24 hours stating the name of the case officer and also informed me that they had our medical reports.
Yipeee!!!

Now I am worried again. Slightly overweight, although not obese, with higher than normal blood pressure, although controled by medication, and high bP as a result of a very stressful job, which hopefully I will soon be leaving.

Bring it on!!!!
Well done! Hope it works out for you.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:01 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Baby en I.

Yipeee!!!

Bring it on!!!!

You will be fine, Hubbie was exactly the same, had a doctors letter that went with the medicals and three weeks later the bond was requested, you will be hearing from them soon I expect.
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I definately went prepared......had a long letter from my gP, explaining the weight gain had been assisted by the fact that I had recently packed up the 30 per day fag habit that had been ongoing for at least 25 years!!!!!

Also included an ECG.
She did all this, just for my med and didnt charge me a penny. Bloody marvelous GP!!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sandra, think Sim discussed our med worries with you / your hubby... but we got the bond request on Monday, so there was no need to be concerned.
You'll be alright!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:34 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent news Sandra, I knew all would be ok, I bet you wished you had emailed them sooner now! Enjoy the weekend knowing all is going through.

Lisa
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Hope it all works out.

There have been a number of people on here with weight and BP problems that have sailed through - fingers crossed
Old Jun 18th 2004, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great news Sandra about your case officer and the viewings!
don't worry too much about your meds, as you have just described me and i got through!
love and hugs
Rach xxxx
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Good news Sandra! Likewise, I wouldn't worry about the medicals. Hopefully plain sailing from here on in for you!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:15 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on that

-you did remember to ask was Sean next in the list of Nov apps didnt you ?
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mind you it was lisa that told me to e-mail them. I was cacking myself thinking that they would `put us at the bottom` for contacting`......after much deliberation `mummy` finally gave me the guts to do it.

Thanks to all of you for putting the first smile on my face for ages.

Mick thought I had gone loopy. he is totally naive about the whole process and has never been on expats.
I flew down the stairs, from the loft, screaming at the top of my voice. `We have got a case officer and his/her name is........`..
I was sssooooo pleased. Bloodyhell what am i going to be like when we get a house sale and the visa itself.
Better get some incontinence pads as I will probably p*ss myself with exitement!!!

Bloodyhell, dont take a lot to make me smile does it!!!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Better get some incontinence pads as I will probably p*ss myself with exitement!!!

after reading your quote i think i better get some in
pmsl!!!!!!!
rach x
Old Jun 18th 2004, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here, Rach......same we are not going to the same state.
Got a funny feeling me and you could have ended up being best of mates.
We have the same SOH, same goals in life and the same bloody health problems.

Will just have to stay as cyber pals for ever!!!!!! Lots of love

Sandra
xxxxxxxx

ps If you ever come to Perth you bloody stay at our place!!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Couldn't possible stay with you mate - we'd flood the bloody place!!!!
really pleased that everything is starting to come together for you mate, told you it would didn't i!
stop stressing and remember your bp!
big hugs or should that be big jugs!
Rach x
Old Jun 18th 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Also forgot to mention that I cry at everything.

Even if someone is telling me a nice story, I cry.
The kids laugh there heads off.

I watch the animal planet a lot and spend most of my time in floods of tears over the Michigan Humane Society and the cases they treat!!

Bloody end up having a nervous breakdown!!!

This will sound really stupid. But when Princess Diana died I cried constantly for about a week. Wouldnt haev minded but I didnt particularly like her!!!!

Bloody crackers me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.