Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Carramar and Tapping website

Carramar and Tapping website

Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:32 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carramar and Tapping website

I finally worked out how to get the new website I built for the Carramar and Tapping Residents' Association on to the web.

www.catra.tk

It is still very much a work-in-progress but I would appreciate any feedback from you guys, especially those that live in these suburbs. I know it isn't the prettiest thing out there but I am really interested what people think of the content.

Feel free to save the link as a favorite and check back from time to time.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:40 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carramar and Tapping website

Originally Posted by worzel
I finally worked out how to get the new website I built for the Carramar and Tapping Residents' Association on to the web.

www.catra.tk

It is still very much a work-in-progress but I would appreciate any feedback from you guys, especially those that live in these suburbs. I know it isn't the prettiest thing out there but I am really interested what people think of the content.

Feel free to save the link as a favorite and check back from time to time.
Nothing works under Treasury Report at the mo'...
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:51 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39
Nothing works under Treasury Report at the mo'...
Yeah, wondered about that. It is in Excel so if you don't have that on your PC...

I may have to print and scan those pages and put them on as *.jpeg

Ta
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:54 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, wondered about that. It is in Excel so if you don't have that on your PC...

Ta
I do have Excel...
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:01 am
Timelord

Ta
It looks to me that you haven't transferred all the pages over to your new domain...

They're still loading out of BigPoo... Or is that intentional...?

This is the url that doesn't seem to work...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/CATRA/Treasury%20Report.htm
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:06 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

More importantly...when's the Tavern going to be built?!!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 5:30 am
A former regular of BE

It looks to me that you haven't transferred all the pages over to your new domain...

They're still loading out of BigPoo... Or is that intentional...?

This is the url that doesn't seem to work...

http://users.bigpond.net.au/CATRA/Treasury%20Report.htm
That page works when I load it off the net???
Old Mar 25th 2007, 5:34 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by TraceyW
More importantly...when's the Tavern going to be built?!!
Have you driven past? There is a sign up saying "proposed site for tavern and restaurant" on the corner of Joondalup Drive, Cheriton Drive and Innesvale Way, comments in by 17th April. I am sure they will get a few objections from those living immediately next to it otherwise it could be there in 12 months. With objections it is likely to take another 12 months.

At least the shops have been approved and workmen were on site last week marking it out - completion due by next April.

I have been out taking photos this morning and should have them and more content on the site this week.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 5:38 am
Timelord

That page works when I load it off the net???
All I get is the headers... With an error under them in IE7 which is blank with FF2...
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:55 am
A former regular of BE

All I get is the headers... With an error under them in IE7 which is blank with FF2...
Is there a message asking if you want to install an Excel add-in etc?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:05 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you driven past? There is a sign up saying "proposed site for tavern and restaurant" on the corner of Joondalup Drive, Cheriton Drive and Innesvale Way, comments in by 17th April. I am sure they will get a few objections from those living immediately next to it otherwise it could be there in 12 months. With objections it is likely to take another 12 months.

At least the shops have been approved and workmen were on site last week marking it out - completion due by next April.

I have been out taking photos this morning and should have them and more content on the site this week.
There will be no objections from me as i'm not a boring fart.
Those that object should just move along.
The sign your on about is opposite me, when i saw it we all started jumping for joy, at last something to smile about!!!

A pub, shops, heard talk of a petrol station further up, restaurant..bloody hell we will be spoilt for choice
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

I get the heading and nothing else. It says: Your security settings do not allow Websites to use ActiveX controls installed on your computer. This page may not display correctly
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:09 am
Timelord

Is there a message asking if you want to install an Excel add-in etc?
Just checked again... nope...
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:50 am
A former regular of BE

Originally Posted by paulrachel
There will be no objections from me as i'm not a boring fart.
Those that object should just move along.
The sign your on about is opposite me, when i saw it we all started jumping for joy, at last something to smile about!!!

A pub, shops, heard talk of a petrol station further up, restaurant..bloody hell we will be spoilt for choice
The proposed site for the pub was touted as a petrol station 12 months ago. But it turned out the tankers would not quite be able to get in and out. So a pub is now proposed. The site at the corner of Clarkson Avenue and Wanneroo Road (a km or so south of us) is now proposed as a petrol station and fast food place. In a few years time there will be a huge shopping centre the size of Lakeside to the north east of Carramar too once Banksia Grove is built up.

If you can stop your neighbours objecting, then you might have your pub in a year or so. Cover the sign? The thing is the plans circulated at the residents' association meetings show a drive through bottle shop. Access could not be off Joondalup Drive as it is already too busy so they are talking about traffic both entering and exiting on both Cheriton Drive and Innesvale Way. It is envisaged that residents, such as yourself won't mind the pub / restaurant but might object to the extra traffic. If that is an incorrect assumption then it is good news. If the plans haven't changed (and I don't believe so) then the developers are being a bit advertising it as they are now.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:09 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ian,

no luck with the treasury report here either (and I do have Excel).
Does the report have to be in Excel? Or can you put it on in another format?

Otherwise, I hope things are going well for you? Our house goes on the market next week!

Gina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.