Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Carpenters......I need your help please :)

Carpenters......I need your help please :)

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:27 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carpenters......I need your help please :)

My brother and his family are in the throws of applying for their Visa - only problem is that they need to get a lot of paperwork together for the courts (to get permission for kids from previous relationship to go with them). In a perfect world they'd be able to show the house they'd be living in, the school the kids would go to and the name of the new employer etc - obviously as they dont yet have the visa they cant give that information.

So......my question is.......those Carpenters out there - whats the pay like? They're looking at heading to the Gold Coast.

Thanks very much

Rach xxxx
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Carpenters......I need your help please :)

Anywhere between $27 to $47 and more if he is on price work, such as stair fitting etc.