Carpenters ????

Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of
Default Carpenters ????

Been in Perth now for 3 days and would like to hear from anyone who does this for a living and what their thoughts are on life as a carpenter in Perth.
If anyone can pass on details of builders who may be looking for carpenters or good sites then it would be appreciated.
I have been reading that in Perth Brickies are raking it in because the houses are brick built, is there much carpentry work involved in the house building other than doors , skirtings etc and is there price work ? I have been looking at houses out in Queensland and there seems to be more timber built houses out there so do i head out there for better work ?
Thanks for any replys.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Re: Carpenters ????

I would ring round all the house builders.Content living,Celerbration,Ross North to name but a few mind you most closing now for Christmas.
Good luck.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Vince was a painter and worked for 'Pindan' builders (houses and units) he says their carpenters are sub contractors and are very well paid
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

lang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud oflang81 has much to be proud of

Thanks for that info, i will look them up. Fingers crossed.
Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Vince was a painter and worked for 'Pindan' builders (houses and units) he says their carpenters are sub contractors and are very well paid