Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car for sale in Melbourne

Car for sale in Melbourne

Old Jun 19th 2005, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Car for sale in Melbourne

Selling my car (mitsubishi Lancer), as I've just bought a 4WD.
Anybody in Melbourne, or coming soon interested??

Sorry for being cheeky, but had no calls from ads yet....

Cas
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Car for sale in Melbourne

Hi Caz

Sorry, I am not looking to buy your car but I just wondered where you placed your ad? I am also trying to sell my car but haven't had any responses and was wondering where the best place is to advertise. I have heard that the autotrader is pretty good but am not keen on spending $60+ if it's not going to help,

Cheers
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Selling my car (mitsubishi Lancer), as I've just bought a 4WD.
Anybody in Melbourne, or coming soon interested??

Sorry for being cheeky, but had no calls from ads yet....

Cas

Hey hon,

I have sent the email for you around the Uni here. I put your email address and phone number on there so hopefully you might get a response.

Will let ya know.

Hels
xxx
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:46 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shellfish
Hi Caz

Sorry, I am not looking to buy your car but I just wondered where you placed your ad? I am also trying to sell my car but haven't had any responses and was wondering where the best place is to advertise. I have heard that the autotrader is pretty good but am not keen on spending $60+ if it's not going to help,

Cheers
Hi Shellfish
I've put it on Autotrader website and in paper, also on www.carsales.com.au - that only costs $10
Apart from that, just got a sale sticker on the back window - oh, and Hels is advertising it round the Uni she works in via email !!
Good luck with your sale

Cas
Old Jun 20th 2005, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Hi Shellfish
I've put it on Autotrader website and in paper, also on www.carsales.com.au - that only costs $10
Apart from that, just got a sale sticker on the back window - oh, and Hels is advertising it round the Uni she works in via email !!
Good luck with your sale

Cas
Thanks for the info. I know 4 people who are trying to sell cars and aren't having any luck. I am just finding it really frustrating! Our neighbour told us that people don't buy cars in the winter... If anything I would have thought it would be when they were more keen, unless I am the only one who walks home from the train station in the rain cursing for not having driven . I have also heard it's alot harder to sell a manual in Australia. Hopefully things will look up soon

Good luck to you too,