Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Car Rental from Surfers Paradise

Car Rental from Surfers Paradise

Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Car Rental from Surfers Paradise

Just after a quick piece of advice for the Brisbane and Adelaide areas with regards Car rental.

Can anyone recomend or would it be just as easy and economical to do it here through the travel agent?

I ask as we were ripped off over airport transfers at JFK over Christmas by our travel agents and i dont all together trust the nits!

Cheerz Matt n Rach
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:31 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Rental from Surfers Paradise

Originally Posted by pomerz
Just after a quick piece of advice for the Brisbane and Adelaide areas with regards Car rental.

Can anyone recomend or would it be just as easy and economical to do it here through the travel agent?

I ask as we were ripped off over airport transfers at JFK over Christmas by our travel agents and i dont all together trust the nits!

Cheerz Matt n Rach
east coast car rentals mate they pick you up at the airport and drive you round to their garage

i`ll look for a link / web site

http://www.eastcoastcarrentals.com.au/

Last edited by steve`o; Jun 14th 2007 at 6:34 am. Reason: added a bit ;)
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Make sure that you note every scratch and dint on the vehicle and get it co -signed or you could end up paying for someone elses prangs
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:01 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auspal
Make sure that you note every scratch and dint on the vehicle and get it co -signed or you could end up paying for someone elses prangs
hi auspal where in the GC are you guys ??
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys points noted, especially on the stitch up for dents scratches ect i have had to haggle away with hetz before!

Will try the rental place that sounds great i need an airport pick up so 2 birds with 1 stone