Car Loans

Old Jun 28th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura about
Default Car Loans

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a loan for a car when you havent been in employment for 3 months, which seems to be the normal criteria. I start my new job in 2 weeks but need to get a car now if possible. Are there any companies that offer a loan if you can prove you have savings etc but have not started work yet?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

ykx1426 has a spectacular aura aboutykx1426 has a spectacular aura aboutykx1426 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Car Loans

Try your bank? We are with Westpac and we got a loan when I was still in my 3 month 'probation' period. Your right though - alot of the other lending agencies werent interested though until after the 3 months had lapsed.

Good luck.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

There are quite a lot of car loan sharks who will lend you the money, best stick to a bank
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:27 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest a credit union or bank - credit union will usually have better interest rates!