Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

car insurance and car loans

car insurance and car loans

Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Default car insurance and car loans

Hi

I have at last decided on the car that I want......how do I go about getting insurance and road tax? Will the sales garage organise it or can I do it online? Any good companies?

Car loans, can migrants get them straight off the plane?

Thanks

Galba
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Re: car insurance and car loans

Originally Posted by galba
Hi

I have at last decided on the car that I want......how do I go about getting insurance and road tax? Will the sales garage organise it or can I do it online? Any good companies?

Car loans, can migrants get them straight off the plane?

Thanks

Galba
I Dont think you can get a car loan without a job, As for the Regeo (car tax) When you buy a car ask for the on the rd price ,which should included everything, which should have it covered for 12mths.
Insurance Phone about , we did it with the bank 12mths fully comp $300 I also brought over proof of my no claims in u.k. , I told them about it, but they never asked to see it ,