Car Hire

Old Aug 10th 2005, 8:14 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Car Hire

How much would you expect to pay for the hire of a family sized car per week.?

Would you get a discount for a month or so..???

CORKER
Old Aug 10th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire

Originally Posted by CORKER

CORKER
Hi
We did a search on www.moneysupermarket.com (in the travel section), the best price we got for 3 weeks in November (for a Ford Falcon) was about £350, this is with a company called Major Travel (although the actual car is from Hertz)
Might be worth a look for you?
Old Aug 10th 2005, 9:35 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

CORKER
Oz or UK?
Old Aug 11th 2005, 12:44 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Oz or UK?
try www.holidayautos.com.au or www.holidayautos.co.uk usually about $70 a day all in
Old Aug 11th 2005, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

CORKER
Corker, where are you going as a friend of mine gave me the name of a car hire company that is really cheap but only operates out of Sydney and Perth. He uses them whenever he goes to Sydney. You can only get a white Toyota Corolla Hatch or Sedan car but then you only pay up to $23 a day. They are a no frills outfit but good enough and we will be using them until we buy our own car.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/default.htm
Old Aug 11th 2005, 12:59 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debilloyd
Corker, where are you going as a friend of mine gave me the name of a car hire company that is really cheap but only operates out of Sydney and Perth. He uses them whenever he goes to Sydney. You can only get a white Toyota Corolla Hatch or Sedan car but then you only pay up to $23 a day. They are a no frills outfit but good enough and we will be using them until we buy our own car.

http://www.bayswatercarrental.com.au/default.htm
I'd say 80% of tourists use this company and I have heard no complaints at all. the cars are new and have a little sticker on the side which says NO BIRDS god know what that is all about but I can definately say that these are a popular bunch. They were cheaper out of Perth at one point only $19, I'm not sure of the price now.
Only thing is you might be limited on K's

Kala
Old Aug 11th 2005, 3:39 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JayDeee
I'd say 80% of tourists use this company and I have heard no complaints at all. the cars are new and have a little sticker on the side which says NO BIRDS god know what that is all about but I can definately say that these are a popular bunch. They were cheaper out of Perth at one point only $19, I'm not sure of the price now.
Only thing is you might be limited on K's

Kala

Doh !!!!!

We are off to Adelaide if the DIMIA get there finger out..

CORKER