Car Finance

Old Jul 18th 2011, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice
Default Car Finance

Hubby wants to get a better car, we currently have a little run around but it's taking it's toll on the poor thing driving to welshpool and back in it 6 days a week.

Went to a honda dealer a few weeks back who informed us that because hubby is a contractor we wont get car finance until he has an offer of employment

Is this just honda, should we try nissan / mitsubishi ?????? he is earning really good money (engineer) but the company he works for always has new employees on a 3 months contract probation..........not sure how long the little banger is going to last, any suggestions
Old Jul 18th 2011, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Re: Car Finance

Try AHG.

http://wa.ahg.com.au/

I just got approved for a car loan, based on an offer letter. I am 12 days in the country. Minimal deposit. I am based in Sydney, but the business manager said they are big in WA. Only thing is I need to wait till I start this Friday to pickup the car. I am on a 6 months probation.

scaria197

Last edited by scaria197; Jul 18th 2011 at 7:31 pm. Reason: additional info
Old Jul 18th 2011, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

He asked the comany he works for for some sort of Job Offer, they wont do it. They said that he will be taken on after his probation though !!!

We thought this might be a problem finding a long term rental but the agents accepted a letter stating that he was working for the company and how many hours per week he works.........this is all that the boss would do because he is currently being paid throught the agency.....not by the employer
Old Jul 19th 2011, 4:55 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babysinead
Hubby wants to get a better car, we currently have a little run around but it's taking it's toll on the poor thing driving to welshpool and back in it 6 days a week.

Went to a honda dealer a few weeks back who informed us that because hubby is a contractor we wont get car finance until he has an offer of employment

Is this just honda, should we try nissan / mitsubishi ?????? he is earning really good money (engineer) but the company he works for always has new employees on a 3 months contract probation..........not sure how long the little banger is going to last, any suggestions
Just tell him to wait until his probation period is up.