Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can you play......

Can you play......

Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you play......

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
No, no, Leigh - you don't have to blow, you have to vibrate your lips, dear....
Does the length of it have any affect on the vibration ?
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:10 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Does the length of it have any affect on the vibration ?
Ahem....length of what? Are we talking didges here?
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

had a lesson from aboriginal guy at Uluru and did ok....Bix they say the longer the better
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teresa
had a lesson from aboriginal guy at Uluru and did ok....Bix they say the longer the better
Must use ever-readies then
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Ahem....length of what? Are we talking didges here?
Of course
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Of course
Well, dh says you don't have to vibrate any harder or longer with a long one than with a short one. I had a go and couldn't vibrate at all (made my lips all numb), and our 7yo got the hang of it straight away on a short one. But then she is good at blowing raspberries!
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:27 pm

And the way the google ads respond to thread content, I wonder what they will be advertising next!! :scared:
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

And the way the google ads respond to thread content, I wonder what they will be advertising next!! :scared:
Aah,Boo!!! I can't see anything - go on, tell me - what am I missing?
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Ah, so you are a premium member eh ?

I thought your avatar had swollen.
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Well the other day, there was a post about haemorrhoids, and google threw up ads for clinics. Then I posted something that mentioned urine and next google were throwing up ads for solvents for urine stains. Now I'm posting about vibration......

Nothing come up yet though.
Old Aug 27th 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Ah, so you are a premium member eh ?

I thought your avatar had swollen.
No, I'm not a premium member!

As for the 'swollen' goods, I'm saying nothin...... :scared: