can you help

Old Jun 24th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Smile can you help

hi my sister emigrated to moriac victoria in november and we are looking to go to my husband is a skilled baker and we are looking to get a sponser does anyone have any idea where to start ? it all looks very confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanx kaz
Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can you help

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
hi my sister emigrated to moriac victoria in november and we are looking to go to my husband is a skilled baker and we are looking to get a sponser does anyone have any idea where to start ? it all looks very confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanx kaz
Hi,

Can't be of any help but I am sure there are others on the site here who could offer help. It is a little early for us Ozzies yet so fingers crossed you get some help.

Sarah
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

many thanx kaz
Hi and welcome to BE

Not sure bout the sponser thing put a thread up in immigration dept.

But i do know that most employers will be more willing to sponser somebody that is in front of them than over the net.

So go for a holiday visit your sister and line up some interviews and you should get lucky.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by mum01753; Jun 25th 2007 at 9:27 am. Reason: typos
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

wish id thought of that just got back from 3 weeks there!!!!
kaz
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

wish id thought of that just got back from 3 weeks there!!!!
kaz
o what a shame.

Good luck anyway