Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can we get finance?????

Can we get finance?????

Old Jan 26th 2007, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Can we get finance?????

Hi Folks

First off happy australian day to you all now the question if you have only been over here 9 weeks and been in work only 2 weeks can i get finance on a car and where can i get it finance that is .

Thanks for you're time fancyfella and the tribe

P.S YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old Jan 26th 2007, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can we get finance?????

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi Folks

First off happy australian day to you all now the question if you have only been over here 9 weeks and been in work only 2 weeks can i get finance on a car and where can i get it finance that is .

Thanks for you're time fancyfella and the tribe

P.S YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Yes. if you have a contract you can get finance straight away. they are used to new immigrants applying for finance so you shouldn't have a problem
Tracie
Old Jan 26th 2007, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Can we get finance?????

hi there,
yes we have only been here two months also. Husband starts work in a week.

We got a mortage/loan from ANZ 2 days ago. We had to show them my husbands work contract (waiver 3 months probation)
Permanent residency visa
and have a fair deposit to put on the house

They were really helpful!! We will exchange in a month even though we moved in a month early (today) on licence. EXCELLENT!!

Good luck!!