Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can We Contact Case Officer ???????

Can We Contact Case Officer ???????

Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

FITCHETT FAMILY will become famous soon enough
Default Can We Contact Case Officer ???????

Hi can ne 1 give me some advice ??
Bearing in mind we have had difficulty with our agents over the course of our application , we are now a bit nervous and worried as to whether they have sent our final documents ( pcc, an extra stat dec ) because in the past things that should have been sent have been sat on desks 4 god knows how long.
Is it ok for us to email our case officer and ask him if he has recieved all paperwork or would this be frowned upon. As most of u all know this last bit of waiting and wondering is a very stressfull time.
Cheers
Damian & Tina
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:35 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can We Contact Case Officer ???????

go for it Id say.....its their job and they dont bite.....
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

teetoc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FITCHETT FAMILY
Hi can ne 1 give me some advice ??
Bearing in mind we have had difficulty with our agents over the course of our application , we are now a bit nervous and worried as to whether they have sent our final documents ( pcc, an extra stat dec ) because in the past things that should have been sent have been sat on desks 4 god knows how long.
Is it ok for us to email our case officer and ask him if he has recieved all paperwork or would this be frowned upon. As most of u all know this last bit of waiting and wondering is a very stressfull time.
Cheers
Damian & Tina
Hi Damien & Tina fellow Lancastrians

We are using the same agents as you (the ones in Scotland), we like you have also experienced similar delays in documents being sent to Oz, and to us, things being lost etc, etc I'm sure you know what I mean. In answer to your question yes, it is definately OK to contact your CO, we e-mailed ours earlier this week & had a brief response from her the following day just acknowledging receipt of the pc's. Our meds were sent by doc on 4th feb to Sydney so she couldnt confirm receipt as she is based in Adelaide.

Best wishes

Sam & Pete
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future

Hi Damian & Tina,

I am at about the same stage as yourself and am using the same agent as you. I too had some concerns about the paperwork getting to ASPC and sent our CO an e-mail asking her to confirm that she had received PCC's, new passport details,etc. Got a reply a couple of days later stating that she was stilll waiting for the complete 'Scotland' police check, i.e the cover letter which came with the 2 sealed computer printouts. I'm really glad that I contacted her and wondered why our agent hadn't picked up on this when I handed all the documents into their office. Sent the cover letters last Thursday and sent her an e-mail on Sunday asking her to contact me direct if she needs more info. With this in mind I would say that it may be a good idea to contact CO and if nothing else would put your mind at rest.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

WEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant futureWEBBS has a brilliant future

Hi Damian & Tina,

I am at about the same stage as yourself and am using the same agent as you. I too had some concerns about the paperwork getting to ASPC and sent our CO an e-mail asking her to confirm that she had received PCC's, new passport details,etc. Got a reply a couple of days later stating that she was stilll waiting for the complete 'Scotland' police check, i.e the cover letter which came with the 2 sealed computer printouts, but she had received everything else. I'm really glad that I contacted her and wondered why our agent hadn't picked up on this when I handed all the documents into their office. Sent the cover letters last Thursday and sent her an e-mail on Sunday asking her to contact me direct if she needs more info. With this in mind I would say that it may be a good idea to contact CO and if nothing else would put your mind at rest.

Hope this helps,

Peter
Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

FITCHETT FAMILY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WEBBS
Hi Damian & Tina,

I am at about the same stage as yourself and am using the same agent as you. I too had some concerns about the paperwork getting to ASPC and sent our CO an e-mail asking her to confirm that she had received PCC's, new passport details,etc. Got a reply a couple of days later stating that she was stilll waiting for the complete 'Scotland' police check, i.e the cover letter which came with the 2 sealed computer printouts, but she had received everything else. I'm really glad that I contacted her and wondered why our agent hadn't picked up on this when I handed all the documents into their office. Sent the cover letters last Thursday and sent her an e-mail on Sunday asking her to contact me direct if she needs more info. With this in mind I would say that it may be a good idea to contact CO and if nothing else would put your mind at rest.

Hope this helps,

Peter
Thanks for ur replies guys.
Sam & Pete we have sent u a p.m
Old Feb 18th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

contact them. As ive said on here before - they are not going to refuse you a visa cos you contacted your case officer, so you have nothing to lose Go for it.