Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can I do it on my own?

Can I do it on my own?

Old May 19th 2008, 11:46 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can I do it on my own?

Hi claire, if its the claire im thinking of i will pm you, remeber me lived up the road? We are headed out end june and i have a job at Ashford hospital (your from bolton right?).

Id say go for it and im sure u will get lots of support, if you need a nurse friend im here mate x clare
Old May 20th 2008, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can I do it on my own?

Originally Posted by paul30
Hi there's quite a few of us going alone I say do it. Check out this thread for some company http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...08493&page=121 you say you've a job at flinders hospital so I take it you're heading to Melbourne I'm heading that way too hoping to fly out to Mornington in August
I gather she means Flinders Medical Centre ....a very large hospital who have always looked after me really well in the past
Go for it Claire, I came on my own 36 years ago and have never looked back.
All the very best.....B.