Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Camilla - New Oz head of state?

Camilla - New Oz head of state?

Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:41 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Camilla - New Oz head of state?

So then - Charlie boy is getting married to the horse? Inevitable I guess!

Rob
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camilla - New Oz head of state?

Had to happen eventually I guess

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4252795.stm
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:59 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Had to happen eventually I guess

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4252795.stm
Great news as it just about guarantees Aussies will vote for a republic at the next referendum.

Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Why bother to vote to become a Republic?

Just put them all up against the wall……..

I thankyou
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god they are too old to have children - her chin - well, whole face and his ears and - well, whole face :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed moneypen20

Imagine waking up to either every day for the rest of your life! Or at least until Charlie decides to surreptitiously hire a dodgy driver.

I thankyou
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Thank god they are too old to have children - her chin - well, whole face and his ears and - well, whole face :scared:
pmsl
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

RichS will become famous soon enough

ABC news just said she'll never be named queen - she'll be "princess consort" and hence never any power (albeit titular power).

if you care that is, which I don't.

the second item on the news where N Korea proudly announced it has nuclear weopons seemed to me to be far more disturbing.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:47 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RichS
ABC news just said she'll never be named queen - she'll be "princess consort" and hence never any power (albeit titular power).

the second item on the news where N Korea proudly announced it has nuclear weopons seemed to me to be far more disturbing.
She's going to be known as HRH The Princess of Cornwall - well, at least to her friends, to the rest of us it will Horsey

Rob
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

No charlie boy and the horse are far more important as we will see over the next few months
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road

Go ahead, joke about it all you want..... its us Cornish who have to live with all this!

I now how a Royal dutches of Cornwall! Did anybody ask me if I needed one? :-)
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Will what can i say.
Godd luck to them both.There were childhood sweet heart so it had to happen like this.
I was a big fan of lady diane and she would be happy for them.
She know how much there love one other.
But who ever kid her Has that on them for the rest of there lifes

so here is good luck to them both and to the kids

And stop the press getting on there backs just because there are rolyes.

Take care all
Ann Marie
Old Feb 11th 2005, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost as disturbing as George Dubbya Bush having nuclear weapons...
Old Feb 11th 2005, 8:03 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

.....perhaps if we ask them very nicely, they'll aim them at the palace for us!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 8:14 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by SteveBannister
.....perhaps if we ask them very nicely, they'll aim them at the palace for us!
The entire royal family would be wiped out except for that little spoilt brat Prince Harry whose probably away somewhere smoking dope and shagging some billionaires daughter so we end up with him as king.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.