I'd still love to come if it's on
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

cnpizzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Originally Posted by graham7
Hi Kylee,

I'd still love to come if it's on
Hi, we still would like to come if it's on.

Love Clair and Giovanni
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I have heard from most of you now, and going on Natalies original confirmation list I have booked a table for 30 people at 1.30 on Saturday
26th April at Brewers fayre St.Neots.

Highwayman
Colmworth Business Park
Eaton Socon
St Neots
PE19 8YH
08701 977238

I have told them that the numbers may change between now and then but they said thats fine.

Look forward to seeing you all!!
Kylee
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Thanks for picking this up Kylee, look forward to meeting you all on Saturday.

I hope Natalie is OK and can still make it.

Colin
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

bouncing_kumquat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fantastic Kylee. It will be really good to meet other like-minded folk.

See you then.

Have I got this right that you live in St Neots too? I'm in Eynesbury, just off Sandfields Rd.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

kylee is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I do hope Natalie is ok. Maybe she won the euro millions and jetted off somewhere nice !!!

Hi Helen, Yes I am in Eynesbury in Howitts gardens!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

bouncing_kumquat is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a small world!!!

See you on Saturday.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Hi guys - sorry about that! I have been waiting for the manager to get back to me and have only heard from him today after he spoke to Kylee.

I have upped our booking to 40 as from my calculations this should be correct.

We will not all be sitting exactly together as they don't have the capacity for this but we will all be in the same vacinity so can mingle. They are happy for us to order a meal from the counter in the same manner as you normally would but will have to put a time limit of 3 hours on the tables and will then ask us to move through to the bar.

I will have a list of everyone who is attending on the day and will keep my eyes out for anyone who looks lost. The tables are booked in the name of Natalie for 1.30pm so please try and be on time (i'll get there a little early and try and make myself obvious! - at this rate look for the lady looking stressed with the clipboard!)

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday and if anyone can't make it then please let me know (my mobile number is 07809 896371), below is the list of atendees so please let me know if this is not correct before Saturday!

Attendess:

Natalieml - Natalie
Alan - Alan
StumpySean - Becky, Sean, Alex, Oliver
Hawkind - Rick
Oz Rascal - Colin, Toni, Luke, Kai
Kylee - Kylee, Damian, Bobbie (highchair ordered)
Catsinely - Tash, Matt, Eloise
Iwannabethere - Adi, Rebecca
Dandan 1 - Tracey, Rog, Daniel
Coops1959 - Ian, Sandra
Marvinc - Wendy, Andy
SW3105 - Sharmaigne, Rob, Clara (highchair ordered)
Bouncing Kumquat - Helen
Graham7 - Graham
NinaH - Nina, Amie, Harrison
Cnpizzo - Clair, Giovanni
Sillysyls - Syls, Marcus, Jess, Jack

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Great to hear from you Natalie, you had us all worried.

Thought you'd been granted your visa and left already

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Colin x
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Forgot to add...

We had some friends pop over yesterday afternoon and they had just been to The Highwayman for lunch - they said the food was very nice and the play area is great for the kids
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice
Smile Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

It would of been nice if I had won the lottery but seeing as I don't play it I don't think I have much chance

Sorry if I stressed you all out - unfortunately organising things on a big scale comes with my job so I don't get worried if things aren't finalised until about the day (or hour) before it's supposed to come together so I didn't realise you were all stressing that it hadn't been booked yet (whoops), I was just waiting to hear from the manager to finalise things.

All sorted now and i'm glad there were good reports back from your friends. Really looking forward to meeting everyone - should be a good day if they all turn up. I'll bring some stickers for name tags I reckon as with that many people it may be hard to keep track otherwise!!

See you all on Saturday!!! - even considering wearing a stupid hat so as you can all recognise me - I'll have a list of who's attending with me so make sure you do find me so as I can check you off (and give you a sticker )!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK-OZ-UK -OZ HERE I COME AGAIN ! Back in Melbourne !!
McBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really niceMcBaine is just really nice

Hi all,
Sorry if it seems im hijacking your thread.
For those of you whom are moving to Victoria, is anyone considering coming to the Morning Peninsula? South of Melbourne , great beaches.

Secondly, is anyone of the Cambridge crowd, selling your houses ?

I know someone who is wanting to move back to Cambridge..

Sorry once again

Cheers
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by McBaine
Hi all,
For those of you whom are moving to Victoria, is anyone considering coming to the Morning Peninsula? South of Melbourne , great beaches.

Sorry once again

Cheers
Or if you have a place Peterborough / Oundle / Stamford, PM Me, cause I am moving back as well.

Sorry for jumping on your message

Pete
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by McBaine
Hi all,

Sorry once again

Cheers
We're heading to Melbourne but not Mornington, heading North East (Doreen / Eltham). We are selling our house but it's in Newport Pagnell.

What's bringing you back to Blighty?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

SW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really niceSW3105 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
We're heading to Melbourne but not Mornington, heading North East (Doreen / Eltham). We are selling our house but it's in Newport Pagnell.

What's bringing you back to Blighty?
Excellent, see you all on Saturday! That's come round quick hasn't it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.