Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cambridgeshire meet up - new thread

Originally Posted by natalieml
ok guys, just got back from my hols so excuse the quite'ness!

Let me know who's def up for a picnic on the 19th July and whether your preference would be St Neots Park or Emberton and we'll go with a majority vote!

I'll start off the proceedings....

Natalie - Yes (Preference = St Neots)
Ben - No

Also any suggestions for a theme welcome
Adi & Rebecca - Yes (Pref = Emberton Park). What about a pink theme?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Yep, I'll be there. (No preference as to location)

Rick
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Yeah, we'll be there. We would prefer Emberton this time please.

OK - so where does the Pink theme come from??? Toni would be well up for it but us three lads are thinking "not so much".

Hmmm themes - well, we're going to be meeting in the height of the british summer so how about waterproof jackets and umbrellas???
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Milly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SW3105
There is Ferry Meadows in Peterborough, another option for a picnic - it's pretty much half way between Wisbech and St Neots .. I think!

I'll check with Rob, but I'm sure that we'll be available for the 19th! Would be lovely to see everyone again.

How is everyone getting on by the way? Rob has nearly finished his RPL/CBOK and is soon going to send it away for assessement ... We've been so mega busy with work and holiday, haven't had a huge amount of time to devote to this ... we need to sort out priorities!
Hi just joined site see you are in the Peterborough so am I .We are hoping to go to Brisbane early stages tho.Just wondered how your plans are going!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Yeah, we'll be there. We would prefer Emberton this time please.

OK - so where does the Pink theme come from??? Toni would be well up for it but us three lads are thinking "not so much".

Hmmm themes - well, we're going to be meeting in the height of the british summer so how about waterproof jackets and umbrellas???
Awwww, c'mon boys! Get in touch with your feminine side!

Could go for another colour........
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

graham7 is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,
Glad to see we're moving again !
I will definitely be there, would prefer st neots over emberton, but will go with the flow !
As for the pink, someone please come up with an alternative !
Old Jun 25th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

How about Aus colours - Yellow and Green??
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Or we could go with a 'wet' theme - water pistols at the ready guys!!!

Teddy Bears picnic perhaps?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

Originally Posted by Milly1
Hi just joined site see you are in the Peterborough so am I .We are hoping to go to Brisbane early stages tho.Just wondered how your plans are going!
Milly1 - You interested in joining us for our second meet up? We're having a picnic on July 19th at either Emberton Park or St Neots Park (let me know preference and we'll go with the majority!)

x
Old Jun 26th 2008, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Or we could go with a 'wet' theme - water pistols at the ready guys!!!

Teddy Bears picnic perhaps?
Well, I know my two lads would love the water pistol idea. I think a colour scheme would be good as it might be hard to identify where we are. Emberton can be quite busy so we would need an obvious sign - has anyone got a huge Aussie flag???
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Hi all,
I live near Thetford. Just wanted to say i hope you all have fun at your meet up.
I applied in Jan 08 and like most people I'm still waiting for CO.
Have fun and be merry
Anne
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Hi all,
I live near Thetford. Just wanted to say i hope you all have fun at your meet up.
I applied in Jan 08 and like most people I'm still waiting for CO.
Have fun and be merry
Anne
Thanks Anne! Feel free to come if you're over this way
Old Jun 26th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Thanks Anne! Feel free to come if you're over this way
Hi there,
Would of liked to but I'm at work. I'm a hairdresser and work every Saturday.
But I hope you all have fun.
Anne
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Milly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Milly1 - You interested in joining us for our second meet up? We're having a picnic on July 19th at either Emberton Park or St Neots Park (let me know preference and we'll go with the majority!)

x
Hi sounds good although I dont know where either place is!!!But please let me know times and place and will try to be there with my kiddies 8 & 6 .would be good to get others experiences and help!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

No Problems Milly, If you could just tell me all of your names, your age, where you currently live and where you're planning on moving to and also what you do for a living please?

I have a spread sheet of everyone which I take along to the meetings so people can have a gander and see if there's any commen interests etc.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.