Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Originally Posted by Paul & Shar
Hi
Just thought we should pop on and confirm that we can still make Sunday !!!!
Carvery is fine with us Yvonne and thanks for the organising.

Know how your feeling! We are waiting to exchange on the house, our stuff is on the ship on its way to Perth, Maddi isn't on top form and a few other bits and pieces to top everything off! But hey, who cares coz in 4 weeks 5 days we are on the plane to our new life !

Hope to be there around 2pm on Sunday. See you all then.

Shar & Paul
OMG Shar, didn't realise you were so close to going :scared: I'll have loads of questions to ask you on Sunday about the packers and stuff
Looking forward to seeing you then
Yvonne
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

PinkGlam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

We are fairly new to this forum and I have just today noticed the Cambridge meet.
We live in Peterborough so this is fairly close to us too, we are unable to make this Sunday, but would love to meet some of you and discuss plans and swap stories.

Would any of you be interested in meeting up maybe in Peterborough in the near future?

Michelle and Tomas
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PinkGlam
Hello,

We are fairly new to this forum and I have just today noticed the Cambridge meet.
We live in Peterborough so this is fairly close to us too, we are unable to make this Sunday, but would love to meet some of you and discuss plans and swap stories.

Would any of you be interested in meeting up maybe in Peterborough in the near future?

Michelle and Tomas

Hi Michelle & Tomas

Welcome to the forum.
I am from Peterborough as is gsb & Scissors (Gary & Tracy).
We all were going on sunday but we had to cancel due to my nephews 18th.
Gary & Tracy are still going so you could get in touch with them.

Wherabouts in P'boro are you.

We live in Hampton Vale?

How far are you with your visa?

Reply on here or PM me if you like.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Michelle

Didn't read your post properly.

We would be more than happy to meet up sometime as I'm sure Gary & Tracey would be.

Let us know when you can make it and we'll sort something out.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi

I live in the Spalding area, thought I was the only one in this area,I wouldn't mind meeting up at some stage if thats ok

Jackie
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

hi can we tag on we are in Grantham Chris
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Jackie

Hi Chris

We'll sort something out in the next few weeks.

Give us some dates that you are available and we'll arrange a meet near or at P'boro.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi Jackie

Hi Chris

We'll sort something out in the next few weeks.

Give us some dates that you are available and we'll arrange a meet near or at P'boro.

Graham
sound great not working any wekends at the mo so will try and fit in would be nice to meet people with th same obsession!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry but the Bundies won't be able to make it on Sunday. My mum has taken a turn for the worse and we've all been advised to get over to Jersey 'sooner rather than later'. My brother and I fly on Saturday, straight after his graduation ceremony.

Sorry to miss those of you who will be leaving soon, and any of you newbies thinking of coming along. There's always the next one....

Hope you have a good day.

Bundy
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi again

just let us know when and where, ok most weekends

Jackie
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bundy
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry but the Bundies won't be able to make it on Sunday. My mum has taken a turn for the worse and we've all been advised to get over to Jersey 'sooner rather than later'. My brother and I fly on Saturday, straight after his graduation ceremony.

Sorry to miss those of you who will be leaving soon, and any of you newbies thinking of coming along. There's always the next one....

Bundy

Hi Bundy

Sorry to hear about your mum.

we'll be thinking of you.

Graham
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Bundy
really sorry to hear about your mum, sounds as if you've had a really tough time. Keep your chin up Hope we get to meet you sometime where you heading inoz Chris
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bundy, sorry to hear about your mum,a worrying time ,i ll have to meet you some other time,for all the other people going to the meet on sunday,both myself and gary will be there look forward to meeting you all.

be thinking of you bundy,tracey.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Hey guys,

Bundy
Really sorry we won't see you on Sunday. You're having such a rough time and we're all thinking about you here.
Take care
Yvonne
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:42 am
Just Joined

PinkGlam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

Wow, can't believe how many people on the forum are from the Peterborough area or nearby, and all going through the same life changing experience.

Ok, as I was the one to put the post up about a Peterborough meet, I thought I would put some dates together and see what people think, also as Tomas (my boyfriend) works shifts (nights and days) arranging things can always be very tricky, so I think we will probably be the awkward ones here!

I am aware that some of you have kids so I presume an evening meet up is not such a good idea?
What about Sunday 21st November?

Let me know what you all think?

cheers and hope to see you all soon

Michelle

ps. really sorry to hear about your Mum Bundy, I hope she gets well very soon, and hope to meet you at the next meet in Peterborough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.