Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Caloundra I hour north of Brisbane

Caloundra I hour north of Brisbane

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light
Default Caloundra I hour north of Brisbane

This is the up and coming place to live, 1 hour from Brisbane!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Caloundra I hour north of Brisbane

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
This is the up and coming place to live, 1 hour from Brisbane!
Hi,
We are hoping to move to Qld by Sept, depending on how long the spouse visa takes to get. We can't decide whether to live in Brisbane (possibly bayside suburb or the other Place was Caloundra. My brother is in Brisbane. As we have 3 kids under 6 I thought the sunshine coast may be better, any info you could share would be great ie; schools cost of houses work etc hubby is a chef.
its possible we may just base ourselves in Brissy for the first couple of months!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Jayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really niceJayne_sunrise is just really nice
Default Re: Caloundra I hour north of Brisbane

Originally Posted by Katehn
Hi,
We are hoping to move to Qld by Sept, depending on how long the spouse visa takes to get. We can't decide whether to live in Brisbane (possibly bayside suburb or the other Place was Caloundra. My brother is in Brisbane. As we have 3 kids under 6 I thought the sunshine coast may be better, any info you could share would be great ie; schools cost of houses work etc hubby is a chef.
its possible we may just base ourselves in Brissy for the first couple of months!
Hi, good idea to base yourself in Brisbane for a couple of months, have a good look around before making any definate decisions.
good luck!
Jayne