Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

calls to uk using mobile?

calls to uk using mobile?

Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default calls to uk using mobile?

Hi there i am on a working holiday visa in oz and have a vodaphone oz sim in my phone can someone tell me what its cost for me to phone the uk using this? and also for someone to call me on my mobile.

And also if there is any stuff out there like websites,cards etc that can be used to make calls cheaper?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 11:10 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: calls to uk using mobile?

Originally Posted by brian.w
Hi there i am on a working holiday visa in oz and have a vodaphone oz sim in my phone can someone tell me what its cost for me to phone the uk using this? and also for someone to call me on my mobile.

And also if there is any stuff out there like websites,cards etc that can be used to make calls cheaper?

Hi Brian
My brother rung me while i was still in the UK on his mobile, he put $20 on his phone and he talked to me for around 1 hour...
I bought a card the other day from the newsagent to call friends and family in the UK i put $10 on this and i could talk to my brother for 265 hours if not more, there are loads of different ones so get the best deal...
Unsure of the cost for them to call you but my sister rings me on her mobile and it isnt has bad as you think...
Johanne..
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by johanne
Hi Brian
My brother rung me while i was still in the UK on his mobile, he put $20 on his phone and he talked to me for around 1 hour...
I bought a card the other day from the newsagent to call friends and family in the UK i put $10 on this and i could talk to my brother for 265 hours if not more, there are loads of different ones so get the best deal...
Unsure of the cost for them to call you but my sister rings me on her mobile and it isnt has bad as you think...
Johanne..
blimey johanne, what kind of card was that, thought I was getting a good deal with a super saver, got about 20hours for $30, please tell me which one you got, only want to contact uk landline to landline but may as well use the cheapest card

Andy
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:16 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brian.w

Have you asked Vodafone? Just curious.