Calling Terryg

Old May 13th 2004, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Calling Terryg

Hiya Uncle T
Where are you? Hows it going? We would love an update
Old Dec 15th 2005, 11:47 pm
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Calling Terryg

Terry G is alive and well and living in a F'ing Big brand new house in Zone 3 near the sea.

In fact I'm telling of starting a " We want you back Terry G Campaign " as he has lost his faith. Anyone interested in joining ?? Maybe we could do one for Badgers as well............
Old Dec 16th 2005, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Mandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really niceMandyisere is just really nice

I'd love to know whats happening with uncle T!!!!!
Come back Terry.

Mandy
Old Dec 16th 2005, 1:21 am
Beyond Redemption

Snitzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great...that's at least one person joining the campaign !! Anymore out there....who is interested in getting the " Uncle " back on expats ??

I do know he is making a personal appearence at the RACV Club on Tuesday at 12.30pm for lunch....all followers welcome !!