(Jon) returning to NZ 04

jandjuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Calling Don Pleasance...

sent you a PM....

but what the hell have you been up to??
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 8:52 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

He has just been banned on the other site I visit. I dont know what has happened with him I like him and all his post are informative but his posts seemed to be getting angrier as time went on
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:31 am
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

it seems they're a lot quicker to ban people over there.... I think half this forum would have been banned a long time ago if the same policy was applied here!

which mightn't be a bad thing!

stop me spending so much time here anyway

he was a bit out of line, but I've seen many many worse things on here.

I guess it's different because he was relatively new there, but has a whole history of good posts on this site, so I'm inclined to allow him the odd bad one here and there!
(not that I have any say in these things anyway! )
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:42 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

What did he say? I was intrigued and had a pop in there. Site was too bloody slow. I saw they put his status as Anally Retentive and Banned but could not be bothered looking further because it was so Slow.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:48 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
What did he say? I was intrigued and had a pop in there. Site was too bloody slow. I saw they put his status as Anally Retentive and Banned but could not be bothered looking further because it was so Slow.

Maybe he was just trying to liven it up then bondipom ...I didnt like it when everyone jumped on his case on this site when his post was a little unpolitical last time
The other site I like, it may be slower but is relevant to a lot of nz migrants

Last edited by sky; Apr 23rd 2004 at 9:52 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

What site was it BP ?
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:57 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

www.*****.co.uk

I have no doubt it is more relevant to kiwis. I guess the site keeps up with the pace of life there.
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 9:59 am
sky
Banned

I wish
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 10:20 am
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

I couldn't really find anything that would be out of the ordinary on this site. Just a bit of petty insult trading and childishness.... the usual...

His 'fat girl' post on this forum was probably worse.... but the 'good side' does tend have a lot less meaningless banter on it - which is both good and bad.....

it does seem to be slow at times, but usually it's okay. probably as there's zero advertising etc
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 11:05 am
sky
Banned

Is it true was he wilf aswell .... god Im nieve
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 11:06 am
sky
Banned

still like him
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 11:43 am
(Jon) returning to NZ 04

wilf? really? where did ya hear that?

wilf just disappeared one day and never returned.....

he was classic - spoke a lot of rubbish, but he was what drew me into this forum
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:10 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

My god, they banned Don on the other site?

I wouldn't have thought they could have got up the energy to ban anyone!

(Sorry Sky, but I found it far too slow and a tad boring for me - although NZ relevant)
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:21 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever he said, he upset a lot of people. The consensus on that site is that he deserved to be banned. Look at this:

http://www.*****.co.uk/chat/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2066
Old Apr 23rd 2004, 12:22 pm
sky
Banned

not enough posters ... get posting polst

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.