Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Victoria People!

Calling all Victoria People!

Old Sep 11th 2004, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Victoria People!

Definately enough expats in Vic or about to go to make it worth while I'd say.
my chance to shorten my user name too
Old Sep 11th 2004, 1:13 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helinuk
Almost 50 members already, site is looking great for peeps thinking of moving to Melbourne.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:47 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone. It is coming along quite nicely now.

Sasha
Old Sep 12th 2004, 12:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Whats the new user name in Britvics then. Or is it a secret?
Old Sep 12th 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Whats the new user name in Britvics then. Or is it a secret?
Its a play on my name - I'm sure you can work it out
Old Sep 12th 2004, 5:31 pm
The Godfather

Its a play on my name - I'm sure you can work it out

Ok Leh.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok Leh.
Bordy you must be having a quiet night at work- yep- didn't want to to be confused by the other Hel
Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy you must be having a quiet night at work- yep- didn't want to to be confused by the other Hel
Was very quiet, glad you noticed.

Getting very popular the new Melbourne site.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 4:39 pm
The Godfather

Just bumping this for all the newbies thinking of coming to dear old Melbourne.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Just cos you want more people to moderate Bordy
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

jskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura aboutjskogsta has a spectacular aura about

We registered as well.. even though we are Norwegians! Hope we will not get flamed!

/Jørgen
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:25 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
Just cos you want more people to moderate Bordy

Least I can use a slicer/grater without making part of my finger into the dinner.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Willow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there i have joined you all in BritVics

all the best willow (caz)
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Least I can use a slicer/grater without making part of my finger into the dinner.
It was a very sharp slicer i'll have you know. (do you actually cook then B?)
Old May 12th 2005, 6:01 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
It was a very sharp slicer i'll have you know. (do you actually cook then B?)

Not very well I'm afraid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.