Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cairns-Palm Cove meet now Feb 21st

Cairns-Palm Cove meet now Feb 21st

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cairns-Palm Cove meet now Feb 21st

HE HE HE I'll be even more cheeky now girls.......No hangovers, that says a lot Bix was a bit delicate when we got home, he def had too much to drink, me and the boys found it well funny until he was nearly sick!!!

BTW - they have moved in! Spoke to her last night.

CYA later with the other bits - SORRY girls!!!!

Gill and Bixie

xx
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
WELL I BOOKED TABLES FOR 30!!!
And I think we had about 18 turn up!! those who couldn't be bothered you know who you are....
What started off as a quiet evening, however, turned out to be a good night for those of us who stayed...I was even going to sing a tune on karaoke and they didn't play it..a good thing for those that were there!

Those of you who didn't get the chance or were too shy to sing will have another opportunity at our pool party in April!!

Was it because the meet was at Pam Cove that people didn't turn up???
thre are many people that now live over Trinity Beach/kewarra/Palm Cove area so it is only fair to alternate meet ups between the beaches and Cairns CBD......however, those who live nearer to the CBD also need to attend the meets at the beaches, otherwise why bother!!

So, a big thank you for those who turned up and made it an enjoyable night.:

Leanne, where did you disappear to? We had only been there an hour and you were gone!!! It was your meet up?! Shame you went so early.
It turned out to be a really fun night. Many thanks for booking etc Liz
Big thanks to Jen for supporting Kieran on the karaoke. I was really impressed with all those that were brave enough to have a go

Originally Posted by Bix
I was going to sing Nessun Dorma but was paid not to.

Originally Posted by tripawaymars
I think the moon walk and status quo dance was quite enough!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:38 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Big thanks to Jen for supporting Kieran on the karaoke. I was really impressed with all those that were brave enough to have a go

Must have missed you singing sally I would have done it, but we had to go
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Must have missed you singing sally I would have done it, but we had to go
Did you see pigs fly on Saturday night then?!!! Don't think so!