Cairns it is!

Old May 18th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cairns it is!

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Summer can be pretty hot and uncomfortable wherever you are in qld but at least cairns has no water restrictions (yet), it's green and lush with loads to do and see...
Originally Posted by tum
I could use some bbq lessons also when we finally get there.....come on you house seeking people....where arth thou!

Okay...good....just to prove that I learnt how to do multi-quoting, thankgod! See us Australians are a bit slow...all the more reasons for...don't go there..don't go there..don't go there...
Old May 18th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Cairns: did I mention don't go there, don't go there, don't go there?
Old May 18th 2007, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vegemite
in my rebel green boots and conservationist t-shirt
I understand these are best slow cooked in tin foil
Old May 18th 2007, 6:14 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Wow, your attitude inspires me - very refreshing!

Mission Beach...man, that just sux again. What a scabby, skanky unjustified hole! You and your family have my sympathies, what an unfortunate godforsaken place....and dont forget those snappy crocodilian reptilians left over from the Mesozoic epoch. Don't go there, don't go there, don't go there... How am I doing Snappy?

How do I do multi-quoting in here again? :curse:
It is very very hard living here, the stress and hassle and not forgetting we also have to contend with those vicious Cassowaries with their long claws. If it's not the snakes, crocs, snakes, spiders, jellies, lions it's those pesky birds trying to kill you Then the largest problem we have is when a lion comes down for a visit but the leg of a cassowary beats most turkey legs you'll find in the shops so that keeps him happy

Yeap it's a hard life and I'll be the sucker who will live it and sacrifice my happiness for the sake of others

(do you think they believed me??? )
Old May 18th 2007, 6:22 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

The other thing I forgot to add was the pure hassle of knowing someone with a boat that likes to take you out to beautiful islands....don't you just hate that Then the added pressure to stop off at Dunk Island on the way home for a liquid lunch is just pure criminal
Old May 18th 2007, 7:08 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

well its too late to put me off!!!! booking flights today so
Old May 18th 2007, 7:10 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Tum, sorry, didn't see your post earlier on. Get the bbq firing ok, start practising..choose a place from above, or add some of your own and we'll meet ya there (when I get back from Portugal. Obrigada!)
Will do , can't wait to actually get there and get our life started again. Even though life will never be the same again I will survive (if anyone is experiencing an unstoppable urge to sing after this line...please do).

Yes, I will survive those awful animals, crocs, sharks, snakes (especially those hideous amathyist pythons attacking you in pairs to steal your jewelry ) and of course diving is terrible, no visibility what so ever and algy getting stuck in your breathing apparatus IEIEIEIKKKSSSS!!!

Anyway, no place to live, so...my advice....don't go there, I have to.....but you don't, you still have a choice............

Miranda
Old May 18th 2007, 7:11 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
good luck with choosing your flight!

We'll be flying out October 1th, if our house is sold that's the date
we are actually moving, otherwise we'll fly back after a couple of
weeks.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by tum
good luck with choosing your flight!

We'll be flying out October 1th, if our house is sold that's the date
we are actually moving, otherwise we'll fly back after a couple of
weeks.
have flights reserved for next sunday, 27th may!! just need to exchange contracts today FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!! i have been awake since 3am i am so bloody nervous
Old May 18th 2007, 7:59 am
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
I blame Bix for that one as I told him not to tell you what it was really like up here

Seriously we have saved the largest most vicious croc and python in your honour................. along with the other steaks on offer cooking nicely on the BBQ Saving you a cold one J so hurry up
Old May 18th 2007, 8:00 am
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by tum
Anyway, no place to live, so...my advice....don't go there, I have to.....but you don't, you still have a choice............

Miranda

That's the way Miranda
Old May 18th 2007, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by snappy
I blame Bix for that one as I told him not to tell you what it was really like up here

Seriously we have saved the largest most vicious croc and python in your honour................. along with the other steaks on offer cooking nicely on the BBQ Saving you a cold one J so hurry up
WHOOP WHOOP
Old May 18th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
I understand these are best slow cooked in tin foil
heehee, Don't forget to add the the garlic and herbs. 40 minutes at 200 degrees should get us crispy. Better still, pack me in the esky and chuck me over the bonfire at your campsite on a deserted island. See cannabalistic tendencies still exist in the lowlands and islands of NQ - don't go there, dont go there, dont go there.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You have me drooling here
Old May 18th 2007, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by Bix
You have me drooling here
Ewwwwww ... shoelaces!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.