Cairns ??

Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cairns ??

Originally Posted by Bix
She's an imposter
who me? I am real, promise
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
You knew I would be along didn't you

http://www.studycairns.com.au/
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by milliesmum
Does anyone have a link of the schools in Cairns, perhaps a league table or something. I have 3 kids 7 and under so need to find a good local primary and kindergarden. Pretty please xx
No league tables as such, but socio-economic considerations kept us up the central - north end of Cairns. Not a perfect methodology but an earlier chat with the high school was enlightening.

As for Kindergartens, this is ABC country, all but 3 or 4 are all owned by ABC.

The private (mainly church) schools may be an option.

For State Schools:
http://education.qld.gov.au/schools/directory/

good luck

WW

For the weather forecast http://www.eldersweather.com.au/loca...aploc&lc=12316
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
hi

i have the OP ratings for all Qld schools 2005
pm me your email address and i`ll forward it to you

( PS you will need excel or similar to open it )
Have pm'd you. Thanks Steve
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

hi

i have the OP ratings for all Qld schools 2005
pm me your email address and i`ll forward it to you

( PS you will need excel or similar to open it )
The OP wanted primary schools not secondary.

WW
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks WW
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Your wife isn't an accountant by any chance WW ?
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
The OP wanted primary schools not secondary.

WW
well smack my legs with copy of womans weekly
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

well smack my legs with copy of womans weekly
Now everyones getting jealous cos they can't get it here
Old Jun 7th 2006, 9:58 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Now everyones getting jealous cos they can't get it here
what their legs slapped or womans weekly
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Your wife isn't an accountant by any chance WW ?
Should be.

She once wrote an article for one of the bean counter associations about auditing procedures. Didnt make a lot of difference tho, the same mistakes were still being made.

WW
Old Jun 7th 2006, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Carruss
Excellent post about Cairns!

All being well we should be there on Sunday 20th August 2006 ! ! !

Kids are all booked in to schools too, well our eldest daughter (12) and our son (8) are but our youngest daughter (4) we have to sort something out for yet as they dont start school until they are 6! Sort this out when we get there.

Here is one site to have a look at for every day stuff...

http://www.cairns.qld.gov.au/index.html

Sure theres loads more but...

R.
Hey !!! Sunday 20th August is my 13th Wedding anniversary have a drink for us.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

I found this link on suburbs, so in your opinion we should consider central and north Cairns suburbs

Suburbs

Any recommendations on these lists?

Thanks

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
No league tables as such, but socio-economic considerations kept us up the central - north end of Cairns. Not a perfect methodology but an earlier chat with the high school was enlightening.

As for Kindergartens, this is ABC country, all but 3 or 4 are all owned by ABC.

The private (mainly church) schools may be an option.

For State Schools:
http://education.qld.gov.au/schools/directory/

good luck

WW

For the weather forecast http://www.eldersweather.com.au/loca...aploc&lc=12316
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by milliesmum
I found this link on suburbs, so in your opinion we should consider central and north Cairns suburbs

Suburbs

Any recommendations on these lists?

Thanks
Aeroglen if you like watching planes
Cairns City
North Cairns
Edgehill √
Freshwater
Parramatta Park boss and others from work live here
Stratford behind Aeroglen
Whitfield √

Bayview Heights √
Brinsmead lion country √
Kamerunga
Kanimbla √
Mooroobool
Redlynch bit of commute

This lot are bit of a commute
Clifton Beach
Ellis Beach
Holloways Beach
Caravonica
Kewarra Beach
Machans beach
Palm Cove
Smithfield
Trinity Beach
Yorkeys Knob

√ They would be the pick in the close to city stakes.

WW

Last edited by wanderingwombat; Jun 8th 2006 at 1:07 am.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh thank you for that WW, you are fab!

I take it Lion country is where you know who lives?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.