Bye uk hello OZ

Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Bye uk hello OZ

Just a short note to say goodbye to all those of you still in the UK especially those that have offered us help advice and support along the way.

Bye to my new friends i made at the Essex meet and I hope to meet you all again in Australia.

Last time will be able to sign on now as we leave Tuesday and will be staying with friends for now as we are officially homeless!! until I get there.So good luck to you all and i will update you on our progress

The Bloom family

xxxx
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bye uk hello OZ

You jammy dodgers!

Good Luck
Old Jun 24th 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JOHN G BLOOM
Just a short note to say goodbye to all those of you still in the UK especially those that have offered us help advice and support along the way.

Bye to my new friends i made at the Essex meet and I hope to meet you all again in Australia.

Last time will be able to sign on now as we leave Tuesday and will be staying with friends for now as we are officially homeless!! until I get there.So good luck to you all and i will update you on our progress

The Bloom family

xxxx
Good Luck in your new life down under, hope it all goes well for you
Old Jun 24th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

mickandtrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to all the Bloom family in Oz and can't wait to get there ourselves.
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hello Bloom family

Hope your weekend break was nice and that you are enjoying staying with your friends. good luck for Tuesday and the months ahead in Perth. My daughter Sophie sends her love to April and says sorry that she was unable to meet you before you left for your holiday. She will definetly catch up with you on MSN when you arrive.
Only 7 weeks for us before we go to Brisbane. Some days wake up and cant wait and others I sit in bed panicking about things. I suppose it is quite normal really!!

Anyway Good Luck and I wish you a safe flight.
The Rutledge family x
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:11 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe flight and a fantastic new life guys
Old Jun 24th 2007, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Let me be the first to welcome you to Oz!

Have an amazing new life
Old Jun 24th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

goodbye and goodluck guys

was really good to meet you all last month.

see you in a few months in perth

love

tiffany,russ,alex and felicity
xxxx
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Good Luck in your new life down under, hope it all goes well for you and that you have a safe flight there too
Old Jun 25th 2007, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice

good luck with everything and enjoy it Liza
Old Jun 25th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Good luck with everything.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 12:31 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Good Luck with all your plans & maybe see you at one of the 'Perth Newbie' meets!

Can't even imagine what it feels like for you, but will in 12 weeks time!

Chris & Sharon Effy