Bye for now

Old Jun 30th 2002, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

Lynn-ann is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bye for now

I would just like to wish everyone on this site my best wishers and good luck for the future. The shippers are moving us in a few days so old faithful here will be packed. I have found this site invalable and it has helped us to keep sane during the long wait.
When I can set up again in Oz I will look in on you all to see how you are doing and to offer any advice that I pick up on the way.
G'day for now.
Love Lynn XXXX
Old Jun 30th 2002, 6:20 am
Jaj

Default Re: Bye for now

Lynn-Ann Good luck with your move. By the way, the new forms for citizenship by
descent are on the DIMIA website now, so your two older children can get on with
their applications (before the door closes for them a second time).

Regards

Jeremy

>On 30 Jun 2002 03:20:04 GMT, Lynn-ann <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would just like to wish everyone on this site my best wishers and good luck for
    >the future. The shippers are moving us in a few days so old faithful here will be
    >packed. I have found this site invalable and it has helped us to keep sane during
    >the long wait. When I can set up again in Oz I will look in on you all to see how
    >you are doing and to offer any advice that I pick up on the way. G'day for now. Love
    >Lynn XXXX
    >
    >
    >
    >--
    >Lynn and Vaughan
    >
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 30th 2002, 2:56 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Lynn & Vaughan,

Just to wish you well with the move. Please let us know how it goes and any tips you gain on the way.

See you in Brisbane later this year.

Susan
Old Jun 30th 2002, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi lynn & vaughan

Crikey!! After all those months of waiting, loads of us seem to be off at the same sort of time!! Claire's already left...you're off, we're heading off in about 10 weeks...blimey, this NG is going to be deserted for a while....

Have a safe journey, don't get too stressed and enjoy every minute of it...make sure you let us know when you get settled and we'll be in touch about having a barbie when we arrive!

Never mind, you lot who are still waiting...only a few more weeks until the beginning of July and all those LOVERLY new visas will be granted....I fully expect a long list of threads entitled "We got it" in the next few weeks!!

love sophia xx