Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

bye bye everyone at B.E.

bye bye everyone at B.E.

Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking bye bye everyone at B.E.

We're flying out to Brisbane tomorrow, so a short note to say a big thank you to all on this forum who have answered my most inane questions over the past months.
Good luck to all who are waiting on their visas, hope the wait isn't too long!
Gearing myself up for the big goodbyes to family in the morning, not looking forward to that..... :scared: :scared: :scared:
See you on the othere side.

Best wishes

BB
Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bye bye everyone at B.E.

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
We're flying out to Brisbane tomorrow, so a short note to say a big thank you to all on this forum who have answered my most inane questions over the past months.
Gearing myself up for the big goodbyes to family in the morning, not looking forward to that..... :scared: :scared: :scared:

Best wishes

BB
Good luck and have a safe trip

Jude xx
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Best wishes

BB
Best of luck to you
Will be me in 3 months Bet it creeps up soooooo fast.
Hope the goodbyes arnt too traumatic.
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes

BB

Have a safe journey, keep us all posted!!

Good Luck
Kris xx
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi betty
have a safe journey and we will see you when you get settled in ok
we are not going to let anyone come to the airport when we go

Bye Bye
Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:36 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey BB, and please keep us posted on how you are getting on.
Good Luck with the Goodbyes too. I'm dreading that bit
Julie
Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:41 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes

BB
Have a great trip and I hope your goodbyes aren't too awful. Let us know how it all goes on the other side.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Best wishes

BB
best of luck. keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 7:36 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, have a safe journey and look forward to hearing from you on the other side
Old Sep 25th 2005, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Good luck Betty Boop. Hope to see you at a future Expat meet when we get there next year (Gold Coast). Tomorrows goodbyes WILL be hard but be strong and stay focused when you arrive. Everything will work out fine and you will LOVE it!!!!! Love and Best Wishes, Trev.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 7:57 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Best wishes

BB
The very best of luck to you in your new life. Have a safe journey
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

Betty boop

good luck and a safe journey
sit back and enjoy

Denise Peter and family
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck
say hello to brissy for me
hugs Lace x
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Good Luck and have a Safe Journey!!

Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

Best wishes

BB
good luck
we have 29 days to go!
Tara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.