Reload this Page >

buying presents online with AUS card but delivery to uk

buying presents online with AUS card but delivery to uk

Old Jun 17th 2010, 4:13 am
Just Joined

IMB38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buying presents online with AUS card but delivery to uk

Hey there,

I've just spent hours looking for a website that i could pay in Aussie dollars but deliver to uk (without paying a fortune!!). Luckily my friend has a pandora bracelet and i found this site which is actually a shop from the town i am from in the uk https://www.argento.co.uk. i think its ace cos you can buy with your aussie card (and it shows you how much is AUS$) but get it delivered to uk address for free.

p.s. i dont work for argento! i just thought it was great that i could do that. rather than getting charged a fortune by paying UK pounds with my aussie card.

does anyone know of any other shopping sites that do that? I have loads of birthdays coming up and find it easier ordering stuff online and getting it delivered straight to the person.

Emma x
Old Jun 17th 2010, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: buying presents online with AUS card but delivery to uk

Always use a Aussie visa card to pay for present from UK websites then delivery is cheaper, have used it lots of times for interflora, clarins et for pressies - kinda takes the joy out of Christmas shopping for UK friends and family but never mind
Old Jun 17th 2010, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Tesco are a pain as they wont take non-UK address credit cards when you want to buy stuff for friends in UK...so usually use M&S who do
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

LauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant futureLauraV has a brilliant future

Thanks for the tip Emma. It looks a great site.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

evishalarora is an unknown quantity at this point

try netteller.com they give you virtual Credit cards. I have tried them they can be used on most web sites. So no need to use Australian credit cards. Moreover just charge them with AUD when ever UK pound is cheaper so that you can make use of it in future.

Regards,
Vishal Arora