Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Buying Cars in OZ

Buying Cars in OZ

Old Jun 13th 2005, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Buying Cars in OZ

Please advise.Heading for WA next year and doing homework on carbuying....

We will probably opt for a people carrier...i would dearly love a 4x4 7seater truck but running costs and insurance brackets make it a little steep for us so people carrier it will have to be.

Can i ask what are the main 'makes' of people carrier over in WA as i want to get something that doesn't have to import every last part we may need for a repair etc.
I like the Chrysler Voyager,Toyota Corolla Verso and the VW Touran,how available are these or should i be thinking down a different route/make of car?
Lynn
Old Jun 13th 2005, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Buying Cars in OZ

Try having a look at a few websites - www.drive.com.au or www.carsguide.com.au