Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Butler, PERTH!! Any comments on this suburb??

Butler, PERTH!! Any comments on this suburb??

Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Default Butler, PERTH!! Any comments on this suburb??

Hi all
Just looking for some info on this suburb which i have come accross.
From what i have heard, it sounds very nice but would like as much info as possible.
We are a family of 5 - 3daughters aged 12, 10 and 1 so looking for schooling etc.
Thanks
Old Apr 18th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

tony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud oftony4563 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Butler, PERTH!! Any comments on this suburb??

Hi Sutty.
Went to see my bro in Perth after a reccie to Brissie. We drove past Butler on our travels in and around Perth. Its a very nice suburb but is a little further out from the city, so may take a little longer travelling to work if you are employed there.

Housing is priced accordingly and is a little cheaper
Old Apr 19th 2009, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

hoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant futurehoveactually has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi all
From what i have heard, it sounds very nice but would like as much info as possible.
We are a family of 5 - 3daughters aged 12, 10 and 1 so looking for schooling etc.
Thanks
I would have a search for threads on here about schooling in the northern suburbs - it is a very contentious subject.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on where you will be working Butler can either be very nice or a pain in the ass. If you or your partner are working in Cannington, you don't want to be living way the heck up in Butler.

Advice from someone who's done it? Come over, rent a place short term close to the centre of things; i.e. close to the city. Find yourselves work and THEN look for a suburb to settle in.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 5:20 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

'Little England' but nice all the same ...

If you plan to work in the city and take the car, you will soon be fed up with the commute.

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi all
Thanks
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Three Legs;7492474]'Little England' but nice all the same ...

Most of NOR is 'Little England'!!