business in wa

Old Apr 11th 2004, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

elllis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default business in wa

hi can any one tell us where we can find business for sale been searching the net but cannot find a lot intrested in mandurah area.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 6:04 am
Die Hard Freo Fan

Simmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re :Businesses for sale

Hi Guys
You could try the West Australian online www.thewest.com.au
usually has lots on a Wednesday or Saturday
Cheers
Simmo
Old Apr 13th 2004, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

The best people in Mandurah are Kent Business Brokers.
They haven't got a web site but I do have the email adress.

[email protected]

Another one that I have come across whilst looking is:

Kevin Green and associates.

www.kevingreen.reiwa.net

Will have a look for some more.

Whisky
Old Apr 13th 2004, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

I think you need to look at the local Mandurah papers rather than The West, because most of the ads in there will be for Perth. Here is the link for the Mandurah Mail http://mandurah.yourguide.com.au/home.asp

I've just had a look through last week's paper, because I remembered seeing an ad that said "suitable for migrant visa". It's a company called "Kent Business Brokers", they don't show a website address but their phone number is (08) 9581 2536. They are advertising various types of business available, eg cafes/restaurants, gift shops, fishing tackle shops, landscaping, printing, and so on, for the Mandurah, Rockingham or Bunbury area. Is that the type of thing you were after? Good luck!

Also worth checking out is the new Dolphin Quay development in Mandurah. It was opened to the public last month and we went to have a look for the first time at the weekend. There are loads of shops and market stalls empty and waiting to be leased in the brand new tourist area of the city. I guess you would have to contact the council for details.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 9:38 am
Just Joined

elllis is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone for your help its really apreciated
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Mandurah quay are being dealt with through Century 21 real estate agents. We took a look before we bought our business in Rockingham. Emtpy units were staring at $250,000
Web site is:

www.century21.com.au/coastrealty

Whisky
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Whisky

Good to see you're still about. We dropped into Stones Throw a week or two back and had a very enjoyable lunch. Had a quick chat with Tony and found out that the business was going better than expected. All power to your pans!

Alan & Mary
Old Apr 13th 2004, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Alan and Mary,

Tony told me that you had been in.
I am glad you didn't try and pop in yesterday, we were packed to the doors lunchtime and evening. I was making extra tables up outside.
It was our best day so far.
Hope you drop in again so that we can meet.

Whisky