Buried in Oz?

Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:36 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Buried in Oz?

Do you chaps and chapesses plan to be buried in oz? Or do you want to be shipped home and buried/cremmed here?

More to the point.....do you look upon your emigration as being permenant, for the rest of your life etc?

Strange question.....but can't think of any particularly exciting threads to start

Me? Wherever i really don't care. lol. I can see myself retireing in a nice little cottage in Devon though.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:46 pm
WBB

Default Re: Buried in Oz?

Originally posted by PeteY
Do you chaps and chapesses plan to be buried in oz? Or do you want to be shipped home and buried/cremmed here?

More to the point.....do you look upon your emigration as being permenant, for the rest of your life etc?

Strange question.....but can't think of any particularly exciting threads to start

Me? Wherever i really don't care. lol. I can see myself retireing in a nice little cottage in Devon though.
never really thought about where to get buried really, i suppose it would be something for the family to sort out once your gone....after all you wouldnt be able to argue with the decision
:scared:

good point though.

Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:53 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY

Me
Probably cooked and sent back to blighty and scattered in the family plot. (Depressing Thread)

Cheers.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 9:57 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

I migh stand more chance of being thrown to the fishes in oz any thoughts about that with the knowledge of oz laws???? Yes leave me in oz or the wet vicinity thereof
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PeteY
Do you chaps and chapesses plan to be buried in oz?

Over my dead body
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me NZ will be my home. When I die I want half my ashes thrown to the wind of the top of a snowy mountain in NZ and the other half into the ocean. These are the place's I love most and when my family go to them they will always have me in there thoughts. what a cheery posting.

Dee
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Our lives, in terms of the universe, are just a tiny itty blip in something far, far bigger than we can ever imagine. I live my life for today and for my husband and our children. When I'm gone, whatever happens to me - burial or cremation, I won't be there anymore anyway, I'll be on my way to a paradise even bigger and better than Australia. ( ) My whole life is an adventure and a long and winding journey onto something even more amazing and fantastic and my body is just the shell that carries me there. Australia, U.k, North Pole - it doesn't matter to me, what matters is the life I live now and everything else will take care of itself.
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:39 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by steandleigh
Our lives, in terms of the universe, are just a tiny itty blip in something far, far bigger than we can ever imagine. I live my life for today and for my husband and our children. When I'm gone, whatever happens to me - burial or cremation, I won't be there anymore anyway, I'll be on my way to a paradise even bigger and better than Australia. ( ) My whole life is an adventure and a long and winding journey onto something even more amazing and fantastic and my body is just the shell that carries me there. australia, U.k, North Pole - it doesn't matter to me, what matters is the life I live now and everything else will take care of itself.

All of the above,

When I die I don't want to be buried. I don't want a headstone or a memorial site of any kind. Scatter my ashes anywhere not botherd about location. My only stipulation is that my family DON'T go back to the location on anniversarys/birthdays etc to lay flowers. I don't want my family to feel obliged to remember me at specific times or places or more to the point feel guilty that their circumstances may dictate that they can't.

Paula
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:48 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

I'd rather be dead than buried in Oz
Old Sep 21st 2003, 10:50 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Cremated Please, and I have always said if husband outlasts me I want him to go on a pub crawl with my ashes (get a driver) from Belfast to Portrush around the Antrim Coast and on, have a drink in every bar and take me in too. Hopefully he will be that merry he will leave me in one of the bars and not remember which one...he is not to go back to find me, I will get thrown out in the morning hopefully.....

Works equally well for me if he does the pub crawl round the coast here, I am not fussy which pub I am thrown out of
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point

Cremate me please, then fly my ashes to Londonderry to be buried with my Da.
My family can scatter some of me here in NZ too if they want...somewhere nice of their choosing.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point

Cremate me please, then fly my ashes to Londonderry to be buried with my Da.
My family can scatter some of me here in NZ too if they want...somewhere nice of their choosing.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Kath will become famous soon enough

Not thought about the death bit - try not to!

On the second point, have I moved to Australia 'forever'? No, we want to spend a few years here and will then review our decision, I'm not sure I could stay in Australia long, long term. We need to sort ourselves out before our children start High School because we don't think it's fair moving them at that stage of their lives.
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 7:46 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Sandra
Cremated Please, and I have always said if husband outlasts me I want him to go on a pub crawl with my ashes (get a driver) from Belfast to Portrush around the Antrim Coast and on, have a drink in every bar and take me in too. Hopefully he will be that merry he will leave me in one of the bars and not remember which one...he is not to go back to find me, I will get thrown out in the morning hopefully.....

Works equally well for me if he does the pub crawl round the coast here, I am not fussy which pub I am thrown out of
What a great Idea

lol !
Old Sep 22nd 2003, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to medical science and I don't care whether its in Oz or the Uk. I won't know either way so it doesn't matter to me.

Claire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.