Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bunkroom bonkers - yay or nay? (poll)

View Poll Results: Bunkhouse bonkers - yay or nay?
Bunkroom bonkers should be unseen and not heard
9.09%
Dorm shaggers - take it outside!
54.55%
Live & let love
27.27%
Can I watch?
9.09%
Can I join in?
0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Bunkroom bonkers - yay or nay? (poll)

Old Apr 11th 2004, 8:35 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bunkroom bonkers - yay or nay? (poll)

Now that Badge has revealed he was a dorm shagger, we finally see that his normal affable and friendly persona has a deeply worrying antisocial side to it.

I had the worst night of my life when I was backpacking in Airlie Beach and another backpacking couple noisily kept it up for about two hours when all honest toilers should have been fast asleep including me.

Please vote to let Badge see the error of his ways.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 8:48 am
Don
Banned

It'n not much fun when you are six to a dorm packed in like sardines and the beds are cheap and noisy.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 10:00 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I normally play them a merry tune with the arse trombone. Works a beauty at ruining the moment, especially when one is on the bunk above.
Old Apr 11th 2004, 10:36 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
I normally play them a merry tune with the arse trombone. Works a beauty at ruining the moment, especially when one is on the bunk above.
So that was you !, you bastard. dangerous in sleeping bags,especially if you smoke in bed .................... mm
Old Apr 11th 2004, 11:27 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mr mover
So that was you !, you bastard. dangerous in sleeping bags,especially if you smoke in bed .................... mm
I normally let the volatiles free to roam.
Old Apr 12th 2004, 8:38 am
Badge

where did I say that?!!!

I was a dorm shagger the time I had a whole room to myself.

The only blokes who have a whinge are probably jealous they are not getting any action themselves.

BM

Old Apr 12th 2004, 2:25 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
where did I say that?!!!

I was a dorm shagger the time I had a whole room to myself.

The only blokes who have a whinge are probably jealous they are not getting any action themselves.

BM
That right badge, the only action you ever got was Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters:scared: ....................... MM
Old Apr 14th 2004, 6:43 pm
Don
Banned

I stand corrected, Badge - you were only an innocent party http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=bunkhouse

Your mate should take the blame, though.