Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bundy off the planet for a while....

Bundy off the planet for a while....

Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Bundy off the planet for a while....

Why did I ever agree to employed to run Summer Schools?

For anyone who is interested, I shall be disappearing for a couple of months while work kicks off and we move into our temp (unconnected) summer office. Can't believe that I will have to manage a whole 7 weeks without any Expats action (so to speak ) although I'm sure you can all do with a break from my inane waffle.

I'll be checking in and out but pleeeeeaaaase will someone PM me if anything exicting happens or if any of you regulars get your visas. I don't like to miss out

*See* you all in August.....
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bundy off the planet for a while....

Originally posted by bundy
Why did I ever agree to employed to run Summer Schools?

For anyone who is interested, I shall be disappearing for a couple of months while work kicks off and we move into our temp (unconnected) summer office. Can't believe that I will have to manage a whole 7 weeks without any Expats action (so to speak ) although I'm sure you can all do with a break from my inane waffle.

I'll be checking in and out but pleeeeeaaaase will someone PM me if anything exicting happens or if any of you regulars get your visas. I don't like to miss out

*See* you all in August.....

Good luck with it Bundy, I'm sure you will have a ball.

ps Remember & let the kids get a word in.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Good luck with it Bundy, I'm sure you will have a ball.

ps Remember & let the kids get a word in.
Unfortunately the little blighters aren't kids. They're all over 18, and mostly rich American college students. Or miserable octogenerians from various European countries. Or scholarship students from one of the 'Stans' (actually they tend to be the best of the lot).

On call 24/7 for 7 weeks. *shudder*
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately the little blighters aren't kids. They're all over 18, and mostly rich American college students. Or miserable octogenerians from various European countries. Or scholarship students from one of the 'Stans' (actually they tend to be the best of the lot).

On call 24/7 for 7 weeks. *shudder*

Rather you than me.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bordy
Rather you than me.

To illustrate the point, we have one (female american) student called Ewe-Ann. What's that all about?
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:36 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Ewe-Ann.
sounds like a dallas cast off..... i'm sure sue-ellen wont be far behind... somewhere.

good look with that 'work' thing. it's about time they got you to do something productive.

all the best.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:39 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!

Hope you have time to pop in regularly!

Simone
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by scutterUK
sounds like a dallas cast off..... i'm sure sue-ellen wont be far behind... somewhere.

good look with that 'work' thing. it's about time they got you to do something productive.

all the best.

I know, we've been sniggering about that name for weeks. Poor girl.

Work. Pah, I say. See, they do get their money's worth out of me. I spend 10 months of the year pottering along with not much to do and then work 90 hour weeks all summer
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
Good luck!

Hope you have time to pop in regularly!

Simone
I'll still be around Simone. I've managed to arrange for a connected computer to be put in a small office in another building so I may have to find myself lots of important things to do over there! You won't see me much for 2 weeks or so, but I'll be around after that. Wouldn't want to miss your departure....
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:46 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

I know, we've been sniggering about that name for weeks. Poor girl.

Work. Pah, I say. See, they do get their money's worth out of me. I spend 10 months of the year pottering along with not much to do and then work 90 hour weeks all summer

it all works out in the end then. just keep your thoughts on auz and i'm sure it will fly by. ok then again maybe not 90 hours is a bluddy lot!!

another month for me then i'm finishing work. 5 weeks off before i fly! i can't wait..... peace at last!

i hope you have a great summer, even if they will be working you to the bone, and i'll see you on the other side.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by scutterUK
it all works out in the end then. just keep your thoughts on auz and i'm sure it will fly by. ok then again maybe not 90 hours is a bluddy lot!!

another month for me then i'm finishing work. 5 weeks off before i fly! i can't wait..... peace at last!

i hope you have a great summer, even if they will be working you to the bone, and i'll see you on the other side.

Thanks mate. Not long for you now then...lots of people seem to be leaving in around 5 weeks. We would have been, had my mum not got sick. And I wouldn't have been doing another Summer School

Still, working that many hours means there is absolutely no time to spend any of the money!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

And this is the delightful place I get to spend most of my time in...note the glass windows for maximum greenhouse effect...
Attached Thumbnails Bundy off the planet for a while....-lmh2.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'll still be around Simone. I've managed to arrange for a connected computer to be put in a small office in another building so I may have to find myself lots of important things to do over there! You won't see me much for 2 weeks or so, but I'll be around after that. Wouldn't want to miss your departure....
No, nobody'll want to miss it, cos it means peace and quiet from then on! (with you gone as well...)

Forum is boring btw, a lot of regulars not posting
And maybe cos it's nearly holidays or something

Though, boring isn't the right word, it's quiet, not many 'lifestyle and culture' posts.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
No, nobody'll want to miss it, cos it means peace and quiet from then on! (with you gone as well...)

Forum is boring btw, a lot of regulars not posting
And maybe cos it's nearly holidays or something

Though, boring isn't the right word, it's quiet, not many 'lifestyle and culture' posts.

I was thinking that too. It's weird when all the usual suspects disappear....and I'm missing our banter with Loose and Bixie Boy on the 'cr*p' thread. But don't tell them that
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:13 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I was thinking that too. It's weird when all the usual suspects disappear....and I'm missing our banter with Loose and Bixie Boy on the 'cr*p' thread. But don't tell them that
Yeah!
Now I finally have time(official time ), and everyone's gone!!!

(ok, not everyone, but still!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.